NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Crazy to give up there tho
I'm NGL I just don't want to stay up til midnight so I would've got flashwagoned for inactivity then anyway LOL

and once a fairy CCed me you should definitely all vote me out so yeah I'm good w my decision. I haven't been voted out as mafia in genuinely uhhh 4 or 5 years, I think? I don't really know how to act :row:

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Suddenly in the middle of the day, Celever shouts, "I surrender!" and allows himself to be lynched without any resistance. You all oblige and pick up his identity card afterwards. The town is very pleased with the results.

Dear Celever,

You are the Mafia Safeguard.

As the mafia enforcer, at night, you may PM the host with Night X - Safeguard Player, and that player will be immune to all non-kill actions (both positive and negative) that night as you will ensure that nobody is allowed to get close to your target. Killers, however, are more stealthy and can still slip past your guard. Anyone who targets that player with a non-kill action will simply receive the message “Your action has failed.”

You win if all non-Mafia members are dead.
It is now Night 3. Deadline is 11/8, 4:30pm EST.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
For reference, the vote count at the hammer on post 2594:
Celever (8) - a fairy, Aura Guardian, Blazade, Celever, Ehmcee, HydrogenHydreigon, UncleSam, ZippyDoo200
ZippyDoo200 (2) - ImaginaryNeon, skippergamez
skippergamez (1) - tigershark/genius1

Abstained: realiti

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Hammered quickly by agreement of all necessary parties. All users have been online (I checked) so angleshooting shouldn't help even with the early update.

The town awakes to see a carnage, much unlike the previous days. After cleaning up the scenes of the crimes, three identity cards remain.

Dear Aura Guardian,

You are the Town Mayor.

During the day, you may PM the host with Day X - Rig Votes. As a politician, you know that sometimes some fake votes are needed for the sake of the town and your position, of course. You won’t have a town to rule over if the mafia kill everyone, after all. If you rig the votes that day, your vote will be worth an extra vote (2 instead of 1). This is optional and you may choose not to rig the votes.

You win if all non-Town members are dead.
Aura Guardian had been shot to death.

Dear ImaginaryNeon,

You are the Town Announcer.

During Night or Day, you can PM the host with Night/Day X - Announce, and an anonymous message from the announcer will be posted in the main thread for all to see. This ability cannot be stopped in any way and can be used as much as you wish (within reason please and limited by host’s own schedule). You may also vote using this announcement. This vote is your real vote and will override any other vote you may appear to be casting.

All the blood had been drained from ImaginaryNeon's body. How mysterious!

Dear skippergamez,

You are a Town Villager.

You’re just strong enough to be useful in a fight with a numbers advantage, but pretty weak otherwise. Yet, you’re still essential to the wellbeing of the town! Please do your best to root out the evil scourge hiding within the city! Best of luck to you.

skippergamez was also shot to death.

Grim-faced, the town gets back together to discuss what may have happened and to try to root out the remaining evils in the town.

It is now Day 4. Deadline will be 11/9, 8:00pm EST.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)