NOC Lover's Dance: Engagement Party Game Thread (Mafia win)

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
I like the idea of just voting Neon/LS and if we lose beg for an indefinite mafia ban
neon: behaves as he has in every single mafia game he's ever played in
the rest of lover's dance: this is scum neon behavior!
when neon and ls flip town: neon is at fault for this and should be banned.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
neon: behaves as he has in every single mafia game he's ever played in
the rest of lover's dance: this is scum neon behavior!
when neon and ls flip town: neon is at fault for this and should be banned.
TBF I don’t think Neon has behaved the same as in prior games. He’s been far pushier than in prior games, and his sheet has taken a hard backseat. Plus, he’s gone into way more isolated phases of “‘meming, solving, meming…”

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
sure you do this now when the game is all but over but you actively deflected the question when i pushed it and went "um what's my scum case" after actively openwolfing for several pages

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
For the record though I also disagree with Neon’s prior gameban in the context of other mafia players. I think we dog on him for being newbie + young, and I know when I was betraying COPPA to play mafia on this site that I could have been game banned too and I would have deemed that unfair.

My first mafia game I modkilled myself to post reads (I was silenced, which is now considered a bastard role) and the host went “this is like a FUCK TIGER and I was impressed”, and that has been a formative memory for me to do whatever the fuck I want that I truly think is good for the game. Nowadays I do think that could be considered game throwing, and whatever Neon has done is less severe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)