NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

it's in jest, i always trust myself first & i'll be able to solve things now. this is why we needed 1 flip and why i'm also glad psy shot within the lead wagons instead of doing something chaotic. i'd wager that one of AG's random turbo suggestions is a maf partner, but i'll dig into this later

also i never defend AG like that if i'm mafia ftr, that'd be borderline gamethrowing
like this is low-key just wifom but also the game would be boring without u anyway so like idgaf

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not sure how I feel about the AG shot and I think it has something to do with the mechanics of the game. On the one hand everyone and their mother is scum reading him, myself included, on the other hand there's minimal counter wagon presence, on the other hand they probably have to be shot with how poisoned the well of opinion is against them, on the other hand what does that imply about the scum team's strategy? I can definitely see worlds where AG offers himself up as a sacrificial lamb for town cred to the scum team, I have some vague hazy memory of him doing that in a game I think we played together on the scum team, but it is very early in the game to allow a team kill and there hasn't been much push to shift his pressure. Which implies that either scum is confident they can muddy the waters enough to sneak AG through a day, or AG is the vengeful and it doesn't matter that much, or they're confident enough they can control the direction of the votes with their current game position, or that AG is town getting scum read like always, or the scum team is largely newer players and they're unsure how to progress their agenda.
this feels important to revisit

so the AG wagon stays stagnant throughout most of the day, later on pressure starts to shift to zippy and later MC, partially driven by myself, need to check who else. More or less confirms that AG does the sacrificial lamb thing, go back and check who pushed for votes on AG in the early game. designated d1 bus? could still implicate pulsar if so, if not their slot looks good. designated bus confident they can control the votes only makes sense in a team that has something like clouds realiti whydon or dusk on it, suggests more likely the newer players but then pulsar and mc switched over to AG which means either they arent scum and the team is what, chad, HH, skippy? or AG is the most experienced scum player and guided them to bus him

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
VOTECOUNT 1.11 (RESTORED EDITION) - PSY
Aura Guardian (5) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe, pulsar512b
ZippyDoo200 (4) - Clouds, Ehmcee, pulsar512b, Aura Guardian
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200
master oden (1) - Celever
pulsar is double counted

Texas Cloverleaf

VOTECOUNT 1.9 - PSY
ZippyDoo200 (6) - Aura Guardian, Clouds, Texas Cloverleaf, Ehmcee, pulsar512b, Psypsypsypsypsythe
Aura Guardian (4) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez
Ehmcee (2) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti
thing with this is i have zippy and mc as scum and pulsar on the edge so why are ehmcee and pulsar the b2b votes to push zippy ahead of ag
given this context AG is first on the zippy wagon, scum!clouds being second on is possible but suspect, then I'm third on here so this is probably scum/town/town, then MC and pulsar jump on back to back to push ahead of AG after which doesnt make any sense in either world where clouds and pulsar are partnered or MC and pulsar are partnered and also doesnt make sense in worlds where clouds and MC are partnered so this suggests that either it is s/s AG clouds and mc/pulsar are both town jumping on a live wagon or zippy was a purely town wagon outside of AG or only MC is scum and pulsar/clouds are both town where MC jumped on zippy to try and save AG

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
VOTECOUNT 1.12 (FINAL EDITION)
Aura Guardian (5) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe, pulsar512b
ZippyDoo200 (3) - Clouds, Ehmcee, Aura Guardian
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf
Not Voting (4) HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD, CaffeineBoost, Whydon

There we go. Already seen talks of AG being bussed here so we look into LS/Skipper/Pulsar.... maybe also the Zippy/MC wagons, but AG himself was flipping between those two by the end so who knows

I'm of the school that believes scum like spreading out their votes, so I'll be operating off the assumption each wagon has at least 1 scum within it. If I read back and see the CB wagon was also legitimately gaining traction at one point I'll probably look at that as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)