NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
why do you die, i feel like maf prob prefers running the risk and killing a mayor
LMAO they absolutely do not. They already showed their anti-tracker mentality by killing AG who was fairly highly sussed yesterday. I'm harder to get voted out than AG was, and am tracker later into the game.

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
why do you die, i feel like maf prob prefers running the risk and killing a mayor
LMAO they absolutely do not. They already showed their anti-tracker mentality by killing AG who was fairly highly sussed yesterday. I'm harder to get voted out than AG was, and am tracker later into the game.
I literally have a 20% chance of guessing correctly if I RANDOM.org a name

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
mc youre clearly here and caught up so what do you think
i think we kill skipp, I've been a tad bit more iffy on your slot lately, but I still tr you. Feel quite confident on town celever and I kind of like Hydro's slot rn as well.

Blazade kind of reads to me like he's popping in from time to time with good content to fulfill a quota as maf, might be reading too much into it, but tmrws targets to me prob look like either pulsar/blaz

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
New Unnoficial VC:

Votes (+)
Pulsar (5): Psy, Celever, Blazade
skippergamez (2): Ehmcee, HydrogenHydregion
Psypsypsypsypsythe (1): skippergamez

Vetoes (-)
Blazade (.5): Blazade
skippergamez (.5): skippergamez
HydrogenHydregion (.5): HydrogenHydregion
Psypsypsypsypsythe (.5): Celever

Totals:
Pulsar: 5
skippergamez: 1.5
PsyPsypsypsypsythe: 0.5

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
I feel like conversation wise, you three have been the main ones dominating/taking charge, and it feels like it's hard to believe that that wagon is made up of purely town

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)