SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Also forgot to mention that while Sneasler is shaking up to be a menace, its lower tier counterpart in Toxicroak now finally gets Close Combat as well. A solid buff I must say.

Also Hisuian Lilligant looking solid as a Chlorophyll sweeper. As if Sun didn't need another reason to be worth a peek. Probably outclassed as a Sun sweeper but hey.

Knock Off / Toxic / Recover / Haze. It also has Toxic Spikes / Spite / Block / Baneful Bunker / Light Screen. Pex will do just fine until it gets Scald back.
I mean, besides that, it can also just run Chilling Water instead of Scald. It's not quite the burn, but -1 attack is still preventing the switchin from doing much.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Apparently seems like it.

Either there's a tutor for it somewhere that we haven't found, or it's meant to actually be coming in the DLC

View attachment 464452

Where exactly, i see the spikes but not the dance o.o
Garchomp having Stealth Rock and Spikes now it becomes a really versatile OU Pokemon that can pretty much do it all, jeez it might go back into ubers at this point. Bulky Chomp is about to be the most popular variant of Chomp or even suicide lead entry set.

Grimmsnarl gets PRANKSTER PARTING SHOT LADS!
This is big! Male-only Pokémon were not able to have egg moves (because they could only breed with Ditto). So I just checked: Tauros and Rufflet also have egg moves. This means that breeding mechanics have received some changes regarding move inheritance. :blobthinking:

Just noticed that Marill doesn't have Egg Moves but Azurill does. So that means they've scrapped the Incense gimmick?
Big if true. I've wanted the incenses to be retconned and eliminated for a while. They should have done it last gen when they made all pre-evo moves available to evos. It didn't make any sense to breed for baby Pokémon.

Genderless and Male-only Pokemon now have Egg moves, so I'm guessing there is more to the mechanics change then what we previously knew.

Most important to the above fact, HISUIAN ELETRODE GETS LEECH SEED AS AN EGG MOVE. Combined with Soundproof and base 150 speed, it seems like a unique option.
Well... breeding now is done via the camping and it just requires "having 2 compatible pokemon".

I wouldn't be surprised if this means that pokemon are now suddently able to be gay and still reproduce.

Look I don't make pokemon logic, eggs come out of nowhere ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)