AG Anything Goes Community Create-A-Team

Fardin

Tournament Banned
the way i see it atm, if u chose a wall like ground arc, at the end we should get rid of cloy for something else. BUT if we chose DD zyg, goth needs to go eventually. both ways are good if u ask me. Voting for DD zyg

pichus

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
I'll vote as well -
voting for arceus-ground because we would need a support arceus sooner or later, especially that we're building around gothitelle.

pichus

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Zesty's Dragon Dance Zygarde wins round 4!
Now it's time to make a nomination for 5th slot! What do you think can fit as our 5th pokemon?

pichus

OMPL Champion
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Solganium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Autotomize
- Sunsteel Strike
- Photon Geyser
Both of our set up sweepers were weak to fairy, this should solve that problem and it can be our Xerneas check as well. This sets up on a lot of things and is really good in general pretty much broken. No downsides with having this on our team.

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Solganium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Autotomize
- Sunsteel Strike
- Photon Geyser
Both of our set up sweepers were weak to fairy, this should solve that problem and it can be our Xerneas check as well. This sets up on a lot of things and is really good in general pretty much broken. No downsides with having this on our team.
how about defensive DM with z it fits the team better

Somebody needs to make this team back to viable, so i might as well try

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 172 SpD
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Leech Seed
- Flame Charge
- Substitute

This thing beats every fairy in the tier, if goth wasnt enough, and can soft-check cm arc/band mray
Fits good

We are too far gone at this point so might as well toss this guy in the mix

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Lax Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Transform

merits: prevents opponents from setup sweeping because it is always a threat to come in and counter sweep, also good in the late game if brought in on the correct mon.

Alternatively I would like to propose that we remove cloyster and make zyg regular DD in theory pairs well with goth and TTAR goth trapping both of their biggest threats. Removing cloyster would leave us with three mons and I think allow this team to be far more viable. Just a thought though.

Last edited:

cromagnet

I pledge allegiance to the grind
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
We are too far gone at this point so might as well toss this guy in the mix

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Lax Nature
- Transform

merits: prevents opponents from setup sweeping because it is always a threat to come in and counter sweep, also good in the late game if brought in on the correct mon.

Alternatively I would like to propose that we remove cloyster and make zyg regular DD in theory pairs well with goth and TTAR goth trapping both of their biggest threats. Removing cloyster would leave us with three mons and I think allow this team to be far more viable. Just a thought though.
Just a small detail with ditto, the IVs can be altered to get a specific hidden power when transformed since HP and IVs are the only parts of ditto that don't change. Just a small detail

Fardin

Tournament Banned
since we chose zygod, i assume we going for a more offensive approach.
Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Earth Power

imo this mon can fit in really well. Rn the team is weak to marsh and max def zygarde. fairy ceus can take care of both while also baiting in cele or even ferro for zygod. it can also act as a soft check to Support ceus incase something happend to goth and is a nice mon in general

Timid Nature
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Earth Power

imo this mon can fit in really well. Rn the team is weak to marsh and max def zygarde. fairy ceus can take care of both while also baiting in cele or even ferro for zygod. it can also act as a soft check to Support ceus incase something happend to goth and is a nice mon in general
I would think fireblast/flamethrower is better over earthpower. Other then that this set looks nice.

Timid Nature
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Earth Power
Zyg and gothitelle will probably (maybe) be enough to deal with pdon so I suggest Flamethrower for annoying Ferrothorns, Celesteelas and Skarmories. I would also recommend that less speed is used because even on offensive teams Fairyceus'll be needing to tank hits to do its job properly. Besides, 252 spe isn't a hugely relevant tier in my experience. 216+ spe should be run at most (beating Band/SD Ray) but I would recommend less (and the EVs should be put into def)

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 172 SpD
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Leech Seed
- Flame Charge
- Substitute
this is now a hyperoffense team. Celesteela will not fit well because the other pokemon being used are too frail to consistently come in against mons that check Celesteela like you would want them to in a balance or stall team, so it ends up being a sitting duck when something that can beat it comes in and starts setting up.

As for Necrozma, I think it's a really good choice for this team, being a good general mon and a much-needed Xern answer. My only question is, why Photon Geyser?

Fardin

Tournament Banned
Zyg and gothitelle will probably (maybe) be enough to deal with pdon so I suggest Flamethrower for annoying Ferrothorns, Celesteelas and Skarmories. I would also recommend that less speed is used because even on offensive teams Fairyceus'll be needing to tank hits to do its job properly. Besides, 252 spe isn't a hugely relevant tier in my experience. 216+ spe should be run at most (beating Band/SD Ray) but I would recommend less (and the EVs should be put into def)
Goth already takes care of Cele, skarm and ferro, and if that wasn't enuf, Zygarde sets up on all of em. Pdon is still a problem, since in a team like that, u would want to preserve zyg for end game sweep 80% of the time. Also you wouldn't want Zygarde switchin to a random toxic from it. That would just make it useless imo... . hence why I epower is more useful
on arc, that extra bulk doesn't really help with much. It's main goal is to stop marsh anyways, and it does it fine w/o the bulk. Max speed is very useful when ur up vs other fast arcs and etc. I just don't really see the point changing it

pichus

OMPL Champion
Round 5 Voting!
You can only vote for maximum two pokemons. You cannot vote for your own submission.
You can vote for the following pokemons:-
21pichus' Double Dance Dusk Mane
Singiamtel's Mixed Defenses Celesteela
Zesty43's Choice Scarf Imposter Ditto
Isotonex's Calm Mind Arceus Fairy

You have 48 hours to vote!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)