Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a cyndaquil with HA in a luxury/level ball I can have? I'd chain one myself but RIP that was yesterday
I've got lots of spit backs I can offer in return! IVs/Moves/ETC don't matter.

EDIT: Any HA cyndaquil and/or any cyndaquil in a luxury or level ball would be very helpful actually. Doesn't need to be all on one pokemon.

(Also, not sure if this question would go here or not, but I've been told there are some cutscenes with your starter in USUM. If I don't use a starter would it replace the pokemon with another one, or just skip the cutscenes? No plot spoilers please; just wanna know if I'll miss a bunch of cute stuff if I don't use my starter)

Last edited:
Does anyone have a cyndaquil with HA in a luxury ball I can have? I'd chain one myself but RIP that was yesterday
I've got lots of spit backs I can offer in return! IVs/Moves/ETC don't matter.

(Also, not sure if this question would go here or not, but I've been told there are some cutscenes with your starter in USUM. If I don't use a starter would it replace the pokemon with another one, or just skip the cutscenes? No plot spoilers please; just wanna know if I'll miss a bunch of cute stuff if I don't use my starter)
As far as I know, there are only a couple of cut-scenes with your starter, and one of them is the same as from Sun and Moon. For the other one I'm aware of, if you don't have your starter in your team, the cut-scene will likely skip over at least the part your starter is supposed to appear in. So no, you won't be missing much if you leave your starter in the PC.

Felixx

I'm back.
Hey so I was wondering if someone would like to help me transfer my Ash-Gren from moon,

My Poke Moon - - -> someone elses gen 7 copy - - -> My Poke Ultra Moon

PM me if you can be of service and I can offer some competitive 5IV mons like Scizor, Toxapex, Bewear, Gyara, Ninetales Alola, Metagross, Phero (Hyper Trained)

Last edited:
Hey so I was wondering if someone would like to help me transfer my Ash-Gren from moon,

My Poke Moon - - -> someone elses gen 7 copy - - -> My Poke Ultra Moon

PM me if you can be of service and I can offer some competitive 5IV mons
I can help you with transfer for free I just need to do something so we can do this in 30 minutes or so.

I want to trade-evolve my Kadabra in Pokemon Ultra Sun. If you are able to trade PM me and I'll send my friend code and junk. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
looking for a fast ball torchic or just a plain fast ball because there is a combusken in my island scan today XD haha. thanks :)

wondering if someone can help me level up my Nihilego so I can hypertrain it! It's EV'd and you can keep a copy or I can get you a copy!

Hello, I am looking for someone willing to act as sub for a coach on a WiFi league (draft format). PM/VM me if interested, my signature has a link to the YouTube channel if you wanna check it out first.

blackdope

Banned deucer.
Anyone have a male Starly breedject with it’s HA, 5 IV’s and a Jolly nature? Or could someone breed one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)