PsIana's Trade Shop [Now with Free Dittos]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in Gligar, does it come with EMs and HA ?

I am interested in Napoleon and the Repeat Ball Infernape.
Would I be allowed to use them as parents for RNG ?
Feel free to pick a second Mon as I chose two as well

I am, unfortunately, not that much interested in what you offered :/
Anyways, since you are new to Smogon, I will give you one of them for free.
If you want to trade for the others, would you offer to do a breeding Project for me ?
I can provide Dittos if needed.
That’s okay! And that’s very kind of you, are you sure? What would the project be?

That’s okay! And that’s very kind of you, are you sure? What would the project be?
Yeah, of course!

Could you possibly breed these for me ?

Inkay, Nest Ball, Contrary
Careful Nature
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Power Split, Flatter, Guard Swap

Noibat, Friend Ball, Infiltraitor
Timid Nature
Egg Moves: Switcheroo (All other EMs are Tutor Moves as well)

I will give it a go! I’ll probably start with Noibat. And as for the Pokemon could I get rowlett? Hands down my favorite

Edit: I have a few dittos myself but I’m lacking a Timid one, do you have one

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I’ll pick the Shiny Careful Geodude-A for Infernape!
(If you don’t mind trading shiny for regular, but for me shinies have the same value as non shinies)

I will give it a go! I’ll probably start with Noibat. And as for the Pokemon could I get rowlett? Hands down my favorite

Edit: I have a few dittos myself but I’m lacking a Timid one, do you have one
Sure, if you breed these you can have all three.

(If you don’t mind trading shiny for regular, but for me shinies have the same value as non shinies)
No thats fine for me :)
You may also have a nicknamed one thats naped "Lapis Aureum" meaning "Golden rock" in Latin, if you are interested in nicknamed stuff ;)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Sure, if you breed these you can have all three.

No thats fine for me :)
You may also have a nicknamed one thats naped "Lapis Aureum" meaning "Golden rock" in Latin, if you are interested in nicknamed stuff ;)
Nicknamed version would be cool.

Let me know when you can trade! I’ll get the stuff cloned now

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
I would be interested in Gligar, does it come with EMs and HA ?
It bears both, EMs are Agility, Baton Pass, Counter and Feint. I can amend these to something else if you'd prefer that.

I am also planning to RNG it for shiny, and the requisite frame for it is coming soon, so if you'd like one of those, I'd be happy to oblige as well.

It bears both, EMs are Agility, Baton Pass, Counter and Feint. I can amend these to something else if you'd prefer that.

I am also planning to RNG it for shiny, and the requisite frame for it is coming soon, so if you'd like one of those, I'd be happy to oblige as well.
A spitback would be enough
When are you free to trade and do you want some other Dittos as well?

Nicknamed version would be cool.

Let me know when you can trade! I’ll get the stuff cloned now
I think maybe around 7-8pm GMT+1 today.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
Will be available the next few hours and most of tomorrow (my time is GMT+8 so this may be difficult to coordinate). If you have a time today or tomorrow that works for you, I'll see whether I can make it.

Also one Ditto is fine for now.

Last edited:
Hey Phil.
I'm interested in the Timid Magearna.
Is there something I can breed in exchange?
I can also trade my 5IV shiny Adamant Solrock (Safari ball). It was bred in my Moon cartridge.

Will be available the next few hours and most of tomorrow (my time is GMT+8 so this may be difficult to coordinate). If you have a time today or tomorrow that works for you, I'll see whether I can make it.

I will be available in about 20 minutes I hope that works.

Hey Phil.
I'm interested in the Timid Magearna.
Is there something I can breed in exchange?
I can also trade my 5IV shiny Adamant Solrock (Safari ball). It was bred in my Moon cartridge.
Lets work out a breeding project we are both interested in. Any suggestions ?

I will be available in about 20 minutes I hope that works.

Lets work out a breeding project we are both interested in. Any suggestions ?
I was gonna start breeding Bold HA Pyukumuku in Lure ball, Timid HA Snorunt in Love or Moon ball and Adamant HA Turtwig in Friend ball. Do any of those sound good?

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey. What does DBHA stand for? I'm not sure what you mean by DBHA pokemon, but if I have any I'd love to trade you some.

Hey. What does DBHA stand for? I'm not sure what you mean by DBHA pokemon, but if I have any I'd love to trade you some.
Hey,

nothing needed for the Dittos.
But to answer your question, DBHA means a Pokemon in a Dream Ball with it's hidden ability ;)

I was gonna start breeding Bold HA Pyukumuku in Lure ball, Timid HA Snorunt in Love or Moon ball and Adamant HA Turtwig in Friend ball. Do any of those sound good?
Love Ball Snorunt as well as the Friend Ball Turtwig sound awesome to me!

Hey,

nothing needed for the Dittos.
But to answer your question, DBHA means a Pokemon in a Dream Ball with it's hidden ability ;)

Love Ball Snorunt as well as the Friend Ball Turtwig sound awesome to me!
Ok. I'll let you know when they're ready. Turtwig will probably be male though.

Edit: I was going to breed Heavy Slam on Turtwig but it is USUM only.
I will be breeding on my Moon cartrigde as I haven't even reached Poni Island on Ultra Sun and will probably take some time to reach the end game. If you rather have something else bred, let me know.
I will breed the Turtwig anyway, so I can have one with high IVs for future breeds.

Last edited:

Shii

zap
I see. I have a lot of those if you're looking for anything in particular. They may not have best IVs but I hoarded like a hundred pokemon in DW when it was a thing.

Also thank you! I'll take your mild one if you don't mind, but the timid ones I already have in a variety of HP types so I don't want to make you waste time trading them to me. Which FC should I use?

Cloned your stuff, ready to trade when you are.

Your Ditto is cloned, can trade when you are ready.

I see. I have a lot of those if you're looking for anything in particular. They may not have best IVs but I hoarded like a hundred pokemon in DW when it was a thing.

Also thank you! I'll take your mild one if you don't mind, but the timid ones I already have in a variety of HP types so I don't want to make you waste time trading them to me. Which FC should I use?
Cloned a Timid HP Flying one for you as well:)

FC would be 0619-7798-4218
What is your FC ?

Ok. I'll let you know when they're ready. Turtwig will probably be male though.
No problem, and if you breed both make sure to choose a second mon.

Shii

zap
Wow thanks :) I appreciate that. My FC is 1547 5581 8004. Let me know whenever you're ready to trade! My in game name is Kryah by the way.

I have a male Turtwig ready. Snorunt should be ready in less than an hour. :)
Are you interested in the Solrock? You'll have to clone it if yes.
And I would like you shiny Turtonator as the second mon, if you don't mind.

Edit: PsIana , they're ready.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)