Most Uber Tournament Ever V - Round 2 (rewrote all groups on 11/8, reread then PM if still unclear)

Scheduled my Sunday 9:30 or a bit later, waited for BKC for more than 3 hours still no show up. Requesting extention if activity is not to be given.

My opponent contacted me and I stated the the only time I could play, seeing as he neither confirmed or showed up at the time I suggested and I really can't play today I've decided to activi pos

My opponent contacted me and I stated the the only time I could play, seeing as he neither confirmed or showed up at the time I suggested and I really can't play today I've decided to activi pos
I was all Saturday from 7pm to 12pm on the Ubers channel and on the EG channel, My partner EG Jhonx and I were waiting for you to show up. I contacted you and said that on Saturday from 8pm to 11pm you would be active which never happened because you did not show up. I told you how many days I could and you told me Saturday. And I was all Saturday.

HI Edgar, nice to see you here posting instead of search and say the true, because EG Tamalin has been online yesterday and today waiting for you on Ubers Room, stop jhon and play, he has been online all the day yesterday and today, he is online right now too, under the nickname 'EG Tamalin', its fun you ask activity.
Also, if you can't play today, why are you online right now on forums?

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I was ready to play my opponent Tuesday. He agreed to play then and then wasn't ready at that time. I agreed to delay the game and fr him to let me know when he was ready. He has since not contacted me or ever gave me a new time.

Hi, I was late for a hour in the first sheduled time due to a family issue, and I'm available right after that. Then I propose some new time to play but he now states he is not availble at all today which is sth I am never aware of. I just pmed him on PS but he says is on phone etc. Requesting extension since this would be quite fishy if he just get an act win like this.

dice.PNG
dice.PNG

Proposed my Sat/Sun my time to battle the trap god, however he seems to misarrange his schedule since that actually means his Fri/Sat due the timezone difference and he wasn't available on these two days… Now it is my Monday and I have to work daytime, so I'm requesting an extension for us. I can still only play any night time which will be his Morning time since I have work during the day, hopefully we will figure it out.

My team want activity win agaisnt edgar, because he did not show online when he said he was avaible and he asked activity for john EG Tamalin, unless he appear and play.

Apparently my opponent didn't answer my vm until Sunday night. I doubt we will be able to get our game done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)