Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay requests!
I'm curious about how you'll do with Sylveon. It's quite a powerhouse in Doubles and it's hella cute while it's doing it. Shiny Sylveon is also one of my favorite shinies.
Also, if one of the sets could be female (maybe the shiny?) that would be awesome, but I know gender ratios suck (I've been trying to breed one of my own and keep getting males).
Thanks!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Yay requests!
I'm curious about how you'll do with Sylveon. It's quite a powerhouse in Doubles and it's hella cute while it's doing it. Shiny Sylveon is also one of my favorite shinies.
Also, if one of the sets could be female (maybe the shiny?) that would be awesome, but I know gender ratios suck (I've been trying to breed one of my own and keep getting males).
Thanks!
That does sound like a very nice project, I'd love doing Sylveon, but I'm not sure now is a good time do it. The reason is that Hyper Voice can only be taught as a tutor move in ORAS, and it's needed on pretty much any Sylveon set, which means I would have to do this entire project in ORAS. While doable, it means I wouldn't be able to get a shiny (unless I got insanely lucky), and also wouldn't be able to guarantee getting a female with the right IVs at any point. So the project would end up taking a lot longer than most, being a lot more work, and I could guarantee none of the nice extras like shininess and gender. I'm thinking the best thing might be to wait until Ultra Sun before breeding Sylveon, because it's pretty much certain the game will have move tutors, including Hyper Voice, and then I'll be able to get a shiny, female, with Hyper Voice, and also have the Alola clover, which is always good to have. I would rather not spend a ton of hours on a project if I can save them in just a few months. Hopefully that makes sense?

That does sound like a very nice project, I'd love doing Sylveon, but I'm not sure now is a good time do it. The reason is that Hyper Voice can only be taught as a tutor move in ORAS, and it's needed on pretty much any Sylveon set, which means I would have to do this entire project in ORAS. While doable, it means I wouldn't be able to get a shiny (unless I got insanely lucky), and also wouldn't be able to guarantee getting a female with the right IVs at any point. So the project would end up taking a lot longer than most, being a lot more work, and I could guarantee none of the nice extras like shininess and gender. I'm thinking the best thing might be to wait until Ultra Sun before breeding Sylveon, because it's pretty much certain the game will have move tutors, including Hyper Voice, and then I'll be able to get a shiny, female, with Hyper Voice, and also have the Alola clover, which is always good to have. I would rather not spend a ton of hours on a project if I can save them in just a few months. Hopefully that makes sense?
I see. Yeah, Hyper Voice is a pain in the butt to get. It's all good :D
Staying on the subject of Eeveelutions, can you do Vaporeon instead? I don't believe it needs tutor moves and it should be pretty cool and doable.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I see. Yeah, Hyper Voice is a pain in the butt to get. It's all good :D
Staying on the subject of Eeveelutions, can you do Vaporeon instead? I don't believe it needs tutor moves and it should be pretty cool and doable.
Actually, the most common support sets have Heal Bell which is a tutor move, and doubles sets tend to have Icy Wind as well. But that's fine, I don't mind breeding a couple of sets in ORAS, as long as you don't need these particular sets to be shiny, and I could probably breed a couple more sets in SM, maybe a more offensive variant, which I could potentially have shiny! If that sounds good to you, then Vaporeon it is!

Would you be willing to take on a shiny Palossand project? I love trick room Pokémon and Palossand's black shiny form (based on black sand volcanic beaches) is one of the few that makes logical sense.

Actually, the most common support sets have Heal Bell which is a tutor move, and doubles sets tend to have Icy Wind as well. But that's fine, I don't mind breeding a couple of sets in ORAS, as long as you don't need these particular sets to be shiny, and I could probably breed a couple more sets in SM, maybe a more offensive variant, which I could potentially have shiny! If that sounds good to you, then Vaporeon it is!
Sounds good! Have fun :P

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Would you be willing to take on a shiny Palossand project? I love trick room Pokémon and Palossand's black shiny form (based on black sand volcanic beaches) is one of the few that makes logical sense.
Absolutely! I really like it as well and was definitely planning on doing that at some point, so this is perfect, adding it to the projects!

Not specifically a project, but would you like a breedject Level Ball HA Larvitar (EM: Ancient Power, Assurance, Dragon Dance, Iron Head) for a Tyranitar project?

(Level Ball Male Larvitar came from Soul Silver and Poke Transporter, HA Female came from Y - bred together in Sun to transfer the ball to the Female)

I have a few from breeding for the Weakness Tournament and I'm happy to donate one if you're interested?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Not specifically a project, but would you like a breedject Level Ball HA Larvitar (EM: Ancient Power, Assurance, Dragon Dance, Iron Head) for a Tyranitar project?

(Level Ball Male Larvitar came from Soul Silver and Poke Transporter, HA Female came from Y - bred together in Sun to transfer the ball to the Female)

I have a few from breeding for the Weakness Tournament and I'm happy to donate one if you're interested?
That's a kind offer! However, I prefer to breed all my Pokémon from scratch, it's longer, but I find it more rewarding. Thanks anyway though! :)

Hey, would it be possible at all for you to obtain a Timid, Sheer Force variant of Landorus-Incarnate with a moveset of HP Ice, Earth Power, Psychic, Protect? Though the moveset barring HP doesn't matter too much since the others could just be Heart Scaled or TM'd later.

This would be to put through the Battle Tree, straightforward spread of 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe. I'd probably attempt the RNG process myself if I actually had BW/2 but since I don't, I just lack the motivation to try at the moment, haha.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey, would it be possible at all for you to obtain a Timid, Sheer Force variant of Landorus-Incarnate with a moveset of HP Ice, Earth Power, Psychic, Protect? Though the moveset barring HP doesn't matter too much since the others could just be Heart Scaled or TM'd later.

This would be to put through the Battle Tree, straightforward spread of 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe. I'd probably attempt the RNG process myself if I actually had BW/2 but since I don't, I just lack the motivation to try at the moment, haha.
Hey! I really like this project, I've been meaning to restart some of my old games to re-RNG some legendaries, and White 2 would be a good place to start. Also, I've been wanting a Sheer Force Lando-I for a while as well, since I kind of messed up my first occasion to get one. My request slots are both already taken, but I'll do this anyway as an unlisted side-project, and I'll actually get started right away on the Dream Radar grind, it'll take a few days to get to the Genies on there :P Thankfully, as far as I know, I won't have to go through all of White 2 yet to access it on the Dream Radar, so this should actually not take me more than a week or two!

Hello could you please make a Hone Claw Blaiziken project? I have tried SD build for the battle tree but accuracy matters a lot and it's very frustrating losing when doing well because a move misses here and there. I have tried finding one with HC with no luck.
Thanks in advance!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Um...I was wondering if the Zapdos with the HA was available for trade.
It is, but I don't have many wants at the moment :/ I'm always interested in event Pokémon with exclusive moves, though!

Hello could you please make a Hone Claw Blaiziken project? I have tried SD build for the battle tree but accuracy matters a lot and it's very frustrating losing when doing well because a move misses here and there. I have tried finding one with HC with no luck.
Thanks in advance!
Sorry, but both of my request slots are taken right now. One will free up in a couple of days if you'd like to request this at that point, I'd be down to do Blaziken, but it wouldn't be ready quickly (about 1 month from the time of your request).

Hey is it alright if I make a request? I'm looking for a Rhyperior with the following.

Rhyperior (M) @ Groundium Z
Ability: Lightning Rod
Level: 50
EVs: 164 HP / 180 Atk / 32 Def / 132 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Drill Run
- Protect
- Ice Punch
- Rock Slide

In exchange, I can trade a HA Regirock. Adament nature with max EVs in Atk, Defense, and SpA as well as a very high Speed stat. It also knows Ice Punch, which it can only get in ORAS. Will Hyper Train.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey is it alright if I make a request? I'm looking for a Rhyperior with the following.

Rhyperior (M) @ Groundium Z
Ability: Lightning Rod
Level: 50
EVs: 164 HP / 180 Atk / 32 Def / 132 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Drill Run
- Protect
- Ice Punch
- Rock Slide

In exchange, I can trade a HA Regirock. Adament nature with max EVs in Atk, Defense, and SpA as well as a very high Speed stat. It also knows Ice Punch, which it can only get in ORAS. Will Hyper Train.
Hey! Sure, I can add Rhyperior to my open request slot! I actually meant to breed one a couple of weeks back, but I got lazy since it requires to be done in Gen 6 :P Also, this seems like a solid Doubles set, so I'll gladly do that, but could you please detail the purpose of the EV spread?
Hopefully you're in no hurry though, since it would be done in about a month. Also, no need to give me anything in exchange, I do all my requested projects for free, you'll get any of the Rhyperior sets you want in those I end up doing!

Hey! Sure, I can add Rhyperior to my open request slot! I actually meant to breed one a couple of weeks back, but I got lazy since it requires to be done in Gen 6 :P Also, this seems like a solid Doubles set, so I'll gladly do that, but could you please detail the purpose of the EV spread?
Hopefully you're in no hurry though, since it would be done in about a month. Also, no need to give me anything in exchange, I do all my requested projects for free, you'll get any of the Rhyperior sets you want in those I end up doing!
The EV spread is a modification of a spread found here. http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-Rhyperior-Moveset-Physical-Tank-Physical-Attacker What I did is sacrifice some of its bulk for power and modified it to fit as a Trick Room counter. for which Groundium comes in. The original set had Weakness Policy, but I felt that with the game more focused in the special side right now it wouldn't get the chance to activate unless you use Bulldoze or something. Solid Rock, while good, doesn't provide enough extra bulk to take x4 hits from Tapu Fini, Tapu Bulu, etc. Also with Tapu Koko being so popular, Lightning Rod was a better option.

Hope this helps, and no I'm not really in a hurry.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
The EV spread is a modification of a spread found here. http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-Rhyperior-Moveset-Physical-Tank-Physical-Attacker What I did is sacrifice some of its bulk for power and modified it to fit as a Trick Room counter. for which Groundium comes in. The original set had Weakness Policy, but I felt that with the game more focused in the special side right now it wouldn't get the chance to activate unless you use Bulldoze or something. Solid Rock, while good, doesn't provide enough extra bulk to take x4 hits from Tapu Fini, Tapu Bulu, etc. Also with Tapu Koko being so popular, Lightning Rod was a better option.

Hope this helps, and no I'm not really in a hurry.
Thanks for the explanation. I definitely agree with the Groundium Z over the Weakness Policy and the Trick Room spread. I think I would still personally go with Solid Rock, but this definitely comes down to the rest of the team it's on and how much it benefits from Lightning Rod. It's no big deal anyway since it can be changed around with Ability Capsules :P

With your mention of the Tapus, however, it made me wonder which meta you wanted to use this in? Obviously, it's not allowed in VGC17, so did you want it for VGC18? If so, because of the black clover rule, Rhyperior couldn't be bred in Gen 6, and thus couldn't get Ice Punch - I'd have to wait for USUM and the move tutors there before breeding it. Or is it for Doubles OU?

Thanks for the explanation. I definitely agree with the Groundium Z over the Weakness Policy and the Trick Room spread. I think I would still personally go with Solid Rock, but this definitely comes down to the rest of the team it's on and how much it benefits from Lightning Rod. It's no big deal anyway since it can be changed around with Ability Capsules :P

With your mention of the Tapus, however, it made me wonder which meta you wanted to use this in? Obviously, it's not allowed in VGC17, so did you want it for VGC18? If so, because of the black clover rule, Rhyperior couldn't be bred in Gen 6, and thus couldn't get Ice Punch - I'd have to wait for USUM and the move tutors there before breeding it. Or is it for Doubles OU?
Right now it's for Battle Spot so I can learn more on competitive battling. I'm going to work on my other Pokemon and follow that pursuit and make changes once USUM comes out and the new format/tutor moves are revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)