NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lol gj Vampire Hunter

Ok so now the only remaining Vampire is the N2 recruit, right?

Is it just me or should the Witch Doctor claim now? The Witch Doctor knows 100% who is clean based on who they protected on N2, which would clean someone + Vampire Hunter could also claim since the new Fledgling cannot target him this night as he matures because he would kill himself and end the game in a loss. So imo that will clean 3 people, there are 9 people alive + we get a lynch and Vampire Hunter shot to instantly end the game. From there we would still be able to get another clean from the Vampire Hunter + imo the Witch Doctor wouldn't even be targeted at that point due to being too obvious, but who knows.

So basically I want people's opinions on:
- Witch Doctor claims (along with all targets)
- Vampire Hunter Claims (along with all targets)
- We therefore clean those two claims + the Witch Doctor N2 target
- We then get two lynches and two Vampire Hunter shots among the remaining six players for the fledgling before the Vampire Hunter could reasonably be targeted

I think this is almost unbeatable barring horrendously poor shots, does anyone see a problem with this?

UncleSam

Leading this village
Oh that's true

Imo it is still better that way though, since at least the fake Witch Doctor would be forced to clean someone. With that being said it's a pool of effectively 7 to choose from rather than 6 for the lynches / Vampire Hunter shots

P.S. I think Moody and acid are still the most likely N2 recruits.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Firstly, sorry for being MIA in EOD on previous day. I missed like 3 pages worth of things and miraculously survived. Champ on the other hand not so lucky.

I'm in school right now but quick post so HECK YEA we're still in this as village. I was right about looking at the 5 who voted for not Earlio and tie lynched. WOOO. But that's still a 1/5 chance though lol. Thankfully VH lucked out and hit it. Or maybe they read whoever was against me the whole time *after* I made that post which reduces the numbers hnggggg.

Whichever it was, wooooo. I forgot how many potential vamps are left so no comments on what US propose for now. Read it again later. But at least we know Hawkie recruited Earlio most likely.

Choo choo

lol gj Vampire Hunter

Ok so now the only remaining Vampire is the N2 recruit, right?

Is it just me or should the Witch Doctor claim now? The Witch Doctor knows 100% who is clean based on who they protected on N2, which would clean someone + Vampire Hunter could also claim since the new Fledgling cannot target him this night as he matures because he would kill himself and end the game in a loss. So imo that will clean 3 people, there are 9 people alive + we get a lynch and Vampire Hunter shot to instantly end the game. From there we would still be able to get another clean from the Vampire Hunter + imo the Witch Doctor wouldn't even be targeted at that point due to being too obvious, but who knows.

So basically I want people's opinions on:
- Witch Doctor claims (along with all targets)
- Vampire Hunter Claims (along with all targets)
- We therefore clean those two claims + the Witch Doctor N2 target
- We then get two lynches and two Vampire Hunter shots among the remaining six players for the fledgling before the Vampire Hunter could reasonably be targeted

I think this is almost unbeatable barring horrendously poor shots, does anyone see a problem with this?
doesn't this have the problem of "what if the witch doctor was n2 recruited"

UncleSam

Leading this village
doesn't this have the problem of "what if the witch doctor was n2 recruited"
Well no, it just leaves us with 7 potential shots rather than 6. Basically the WD can still clean someone, just if the WD was the N2 convert then the Fledgling Vamp would have to choose someone to clean independently. Either way we get a clear out of it, and Vampire Hunter is obviously clean barring a counterclaim (lol)

UncleSam

Leading this village
Glad to see people are still playing lol

Lynch acidphoenix I want something out of you

Willing to shift to Moody if people prefer

Also still want PRs to claim / people to give input on their opinions on it

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo I wish to clarify

D1 Blue_Tornado Backup Lynched
N1 Hawkie - Convert Earlio. VH miss. WD miss?
D2 Earlio Baby Vamp Lynched
N2 Hawkie Convert ??? VH miss. WD miss?
D3 Champ VT Lynched
N3 Hawkie Hunted. ??? cannot convert yet. WD miss?
D4 Lynch x
N4 ??? converts another ?

Meaning there's currently one vamp among the remaining 9? So like, the only safe person, aside from VH, is whoever VH targeted on N2? That's for the worse case scenario?

I don't think I like the odds tbh hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)