Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, sadly, there isn't any way to verify for sure whether something is hacked or not, especially for event Pokémon. Would you mind asking the person you got it from where they got it? Tracing the source is usually the best way to be sure! Also, if you could give me information about the nature and IVs, it could help. If the IVs aren't flawless, the odds of it being hacked are much lower. One last thing, what would you like for it in return?
IV's: 31/(decent)/(decent)/(pretty good)/(decent)/30 Timid nature. Has the ribbon and from Hoenn. OT. and ID# match up as well. I went ahead and messaged them about where they got it, so I will let you know once I get a reply. And honestly, I was just wanting to donate it to the shop. ^^

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
IV's: 31/(decent)/(decent)/(pretty good)/(decent)/30 Timid nature. Has the ribbon and from Hoenn. OT. and ID# match up as well. I went ahead and messaged them about where they got it, so I will let you know once I get a reply. And honestly, I was just wanting to donate it to the shop. ^^
Well judging by the IVs it was probably not hacked, that's great! It's really generous of you to want to just give it away, I very much appreciate it! :D I'm not sure if you meant to donate it for my giveaway, but if so, I do have to warn you I wouldn't list the Pikachu unless I can confirm with certainty that it isn't hacked, I do this for any Pokémon I don't obtain myself just as a safety measure (I have about a dozen unlisted Pokémon currently!). I don't know if you would still want to offer it if I don't list it, it's entirely up to you, but if you do, or if you want something in return, I will gladly trade a Ho-Oh or 2 for it :)

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I like your CB Buzzwole, are you interested in Level Ball Swinub or Dive Ball Rotom?
Hi! I'm sorry, but for the moment, I'm not looking for any breedables that I would be able to obtain by myself in game. Thanks for offering though! Just in case you weren't aware, you could request the Buzzwole in my giveaway though (the link is in my signature)! :)

Well judging by the IVs it was probably not hacked, that's great! It's really generous of you to want to just give it away, I very much appreciate it! :D I'm not sure if you meant to donate it for my giveaway, but if so, I do have to warn you I wouldn't list the Pikachu unless I can confirm with certainty that it isn't hacked, I do this for any Pokémon I don't obtain myself just as a safety measure (I have about a dozen unlisted Pokémon currently!). I don't know if you would still want to offer it if I don't list it, it's entirely up to you, but if you do, or if you want something in return, I will gladly trade a Ho-Oh or 2 for it :)
No, just to you since it was on your want list. ^^ Also got a reply, and they actually got it from Meluvia, who is a trustworthy Event Collector on Pokecommunity if you're familiar with members on the site. ^^ I will ask though for potential next month request, but do you have any way of getting Earth Power and Stealth Rock on your bold celebi, or no?

Last edited:
Good evening!

I'd like to request the following Pokémon:

Shiny Dialga

Shuca Berry
Calm | Pressure
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpDef / 12 Spe
Stealth Rock / Draco Meteor / Fire Blast / Roar
OT: SUM2013
Note: RNGed in White from a Wondercard of the Summer 2013 Shiny Dialga.

Is this one distributable (even a word?) through GTS?

IF so:

Ingame name: RICHI
Deposited: Spearow (GER) Lv 12 male
Message set

Thanks in advance! ^^

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
No, just to you since it was on your want list. ^^ Also got a reply, and they actually got it from Meluvia, who is a trustworthy Event Collector on Pokecommunity if you're familiar with members on the site. ^^ I will ask though for potential next month request, but do you have any way of getting Earth Power and Stealth Rock on your bold celebi, or no?
Ah, thanks for the info! I went and checked out Meluvia's trade thread, but among all the different event Pikachu with Surf, I wasn't able to find a Timid one, so I'm a bit puzzled, is it unlisted? I think I will continue to try and find the first source of it so I can have certainty about it, but in any case, I'm interested in getting it since you don't mind me potentially not listing it! Again, I'll be glad to give you something in return if you'd like it, so let me know :)

Also, luckily I do have a Bold Celebi left in ORAS from an unclaimed giveaway request, so I could teach it Stealth Rock and Earth Power there!

Ah, thanks for the info! I went and checked out Meluvia's trade thread, but among all the different event Pikachu with Surf, I wasn't able to find a Timid one, so I'm a bit puzzled, is it unlisted? I think I will continue to try and find the first source of it so I can have certainty about it, but in any case, I'm interested in getting it since you don't mind me potentially not listing it! Again, I'll be glad to give you something in return if you'd like it, so let me know :)

Also, luckily I do have a Bold Celebi left in ORAS from an unclaimed giveaway request, so I could teach it Stealth Rock and Earth Power there!
That is odd, but if you're alright with still taking it, I can trade either later this evening or sometime tomorrow!

Hey, do you happen to have a Quiet Lele lying around somewhere? I don't care about Pokeball, EVs, IVs, etc. just need a Quiet one. If you do, let me know and I'll let you know what I got, although I'll warn you I don't have anything too great..

Thanks, jedirb.

Hello, i am interested in this Swampert: Swampertite
Adamant | Torrent -> Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Rain Dance / Waterfall / Earthquake / Ice Punch
Note: RNGed in HeartGold.

What do you want for it?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
That is odd, but if you're alright with still taking it, I can trade either later this evening or sometime tomorrow!
Sorry for taking so long to answer, last week was really busy! I could trade any day this week if you have time!

So, What is up for grabs now, cause I cant see the trade thread
This is the trade thread... all the Pokémon are listed in the first few posts.

Hi there! I'm highly interested in your hyper trained Landorus what would you want for it?
Hey! I couldn't find anything that would interest me on your trade thread for now, but you are free to request the Landorus on my giveaway if you wish!

Hey, do you happen to have a Quiet Lele lying around somewhere? I don't care about Pokeball, EVs, IVs, etc. just need a Quiet one. If you do, let me know and I'll let you know what I got, although I'll warn you I don't have anything too great..

Thanks, jedirb.
Sorry, I don't have one :/

Hello, i am interested in this Swampert: Swampertite
Adamant | Torrent -> Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Rain Dance / Waterfall / Earthquake / Ice Punch
Note: RNGed in HeartGold.

What do you want for it?
That's a big question, what do you have? :P
I'm not looking for anything in particular at the moment, but I'm always interested in event Pokémon with exclusive moves or more generally Pokémon that cannot be obtained anymore.

Sorry for taking so long to answer, last week was really busy! I could trade any day this week if you have time!

Hey! I couldn't find anything that would interest me on your trade thread for now, but you are free to request the Landorus on my giveaway if you wish!

I'm not looking for anything in particular at the moment, but I'm always interested in event Pokémon with exclusive moves or more generally Pokémon that cannot be obtained anymore.

I don't have many event Pokémon but i can offer a Shiny Sentret with 5IVS in a dream ball with 4 Egg Moves. (Not Cloned)

That's alright, I'll find one somehow.. :-)

EDIT: das_eisenherz Forgot to ask, are you interested in a Hasty 6IV 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 Atk Genesect obtained from the 2012 Event? OT, Ribbon and ball are my only proof.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I don't have many event Pokémon but i can offer a Shiny Sentret with 5IVS in a dream ball with 4 Egg Moves. (Not Cloned)
That's a very nice offer, especially since it isn't cloned, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have much use for it, sorry :/

That's alright, I'll find one somehow.. :-)

EDIT: das_eisenherz Forgot to ask, are you interested in a Hasty 6IV 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 Atk Genesect obtained from the 2012 Event? OT, Ribbon and ball are my only proof.
Where did you obtain it? Did you soft-reset/RNG it yourself? 6 IVs for an event Pokémon is pretty amazing. If it's yours and legit, I am definitely interested, let me know more details!

---------------------------------

Thought the Wigglytuff sets I added today needed a little introduction, so here we go!

- Modest @ Assault Vest | Hyper Voice / Dazzling Gleam / Fire Blast / Thunderbolt : Straightforward offensive set. Coupled with its high HP, the Assault Vest makes Wigglytuff a nice special tank, and its good coverage options help it hit for super effective damage. Hyper Voice can easily be replaced for Ice Beam, Shadow Ball or Focus Blast depending on what coverage your team needs. The Assault Vest can be swapped out for a Choice Specs for a higher damage output.

- Quiet @ Fairium Z | Hyper Voice / Dazzling Gleam / Flamethrower / Protect : VGC 17 set, and in my opinion, the most viable way to run Wigglytuff currently (I have personally tested it in the last few days to much success). It takes advantage of Arcanine/Gyarados' heavy presence to get free Competitive boosts, after which Hyper Voice and Dazzling Gleam are both spammable for big damage. Obviously, it has to be run on a Trick Room team. An ideal partner is Oranguru - using Instruct can make you fire two +2 Hyper Voice in a single turn, scoring KOs left and right and making full use of your Trick Room turns. Flamethrower is specifically for Kartana. The Fairium Z helps Wigglytuff score bigger damage, especially if it couldn't get the Competitive boost, and it allows for a single-target nuke in case the opponent is using Wide Guard (it can OHKO most Gigalith in sand at +2).

- Careful @ Leftovers | Stealth Rock / Knock Off / Wish / Heal Bell : Support and cleric set, taking advantage of Wigglytuff's great bulk and defensive typing. Its very high HP allows it to pass a lot of health back to its teammates with Wish, and the combination of Stealth Rock and the Frisk ability make it a good lead. While the set provides good support in many ways, it can be setup fodder since it's pretty passive. Toxic can be run over Heal Bell or Stealth Rock to help with that, depending on what your team needs. If neither are needed, adding Protect to the Wish-Toxic combo makes this Wigglytuff a potent toxic staller.

the rest of
I should be free for the rest of the eveningif you are as well. ^^ Don't know when I will be able to trade the rest of this week though.

That's a very nice offer, especially since it isn't cloned, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have much use for it, sorry :/

Where did you obtain it? Did you soft-reset/RNG it yourself? 6 IVs for an event Pokémon is pretty amazing. If it's yours and legit, I am definitely interested, let me know more details!

---------------------------------

Thought the Wigglytuff sets I added today needed a little introduction, so here we go!

- Modest @ Assault Vest | Hyper Voice / Dazzling Gleam / Fire Blast / Thunderbolt : Straightforward offensive set. Coupled with its high HP, the Assault Vest makes Wigglytuff a nice special tank, and its good coverage options help it hit for super effective damage. Hyper Voice can easily be replaced for Ice Beam, Shadow Ball or Focus Blast depending on what coverage your team needs. The Assault Vest can be swapped out for a Choice Specs for a higher damage output.

- Quiet @ Fairium Z | Hyper Voice / Dazzling Gleam / Flamethrower / Protect : VGC 17 set, and in my opinion, the most viable way to run Wigglytuff currently (I have personally tested it in the last few days to much success). It takes advantage of Arcanine/Gyarados' heavy presence to get free Competitive boosts, after which Hyper Voice and Dazzling Gleam are both spammable for big damage. Obviously, it has to be run on a Trick Room team. An ideal partner is Oranguru - using Instruct can make you fire two +2 Hyper Voice in a single turn, scoring KOs left and right and making full use of your Trick Room turns. Flamethrower is specifically for Kartana. The Fairium Z helps Wigglytuff score bigger damage, especially if it couldn't get the Competitive boost, and it allows for a single-target nuke in case the opponent is using Wide Guard (it can OHKO most Gigalith in sand at +2).

- Careful @ Leftovers | Stealth Rock / Knock Off / Wish / Heal Bell : Support and cleric set, taking advantage of Wigglytuff's great bulk and defensive typing. Its very high HP allows it to pass a lot of health back to its teammates with Wish, and the combination of Stealth Rock and the Frisk ability make it a good lead. While the set provides good support in many ways, it can be setup fodder since it's pretty passive. Toxic can be run over Heal Bell or Stealth Rock to help with that, depending on what your team needs. If neither are needed, adding Protect to the Wish-Toxic combo makes this Wigglytuff a potent toxic staller.
It is mine, I SRed for it way back then when I thought I would collect Pokémon.. (that didn't end up happening) so it's totally legit, I was honestly amazed myself after I got it.. but I don't really have a use for it anymore, so I thought it might go to better use with someone who has an actual collection. :D

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
It is mine, I SRed for it way back then when I thought I would collect Pokémon.. (that didn't end up happening) so it's totally legit, I was honestly amazed myself after I got it.. but I don't really have a use for it anymore, so I thought it might go to better use with someone who has an actual collection. :D
Wow, getting 6 IVs was incredible luck for sure! How long did you soft-reset for? This must have taken forever! What would you like to get in return?

-----------------------------

LeviticusBrynhildr : I'm happy to announce that your Gallade project is done! And I prepared a surprise with it (I think you must have seen it by now...!) :P I used this opportunity to set myself up to RNG shinies in Gen 7, which took absolutely forever (1123 eggs, to be precise), but now it's done and I have this result to show for it :D
PM or VM me with the set(s) you would like to get, and we can either do a direct trade for them or use the GTS as usual. Thanks for the project, it was a fun one!

And now, a few details about the different sets:

- Jolly @ Galladite | Swords Dance / Drain Punch / Zen Headbutt / Ice Punch : The most standard and reliable mega set; not much needs to be said about it, the Smogon Gen 6 analysis can provide details.

- Jolly @ Poisonium Z | Swords Dance / Close Combat / Psycho Cut / Poison Jab : This set aims to take advantage of Gallade's great coverage - in this case, Acid Downpour from Poison Jab helps OHKO Tapu Lele, or Tapu Fini/Clefable at +2. Since fairies are more prominent than ever in Gen 7, this is probably the best coverage move, and the Z crystal makes up for its low power. However, other great options include the Fightinium Z for an extremely powerful All-Out Pummelling, which also helps avoid the defense drops of Close Combat. Replacing Poison Jab with Stone Edge (and potentially Continental Crush), Leaf Blade (and potentially Bloom Doom) or Earthquake (and potentially Tectonic Rage) are all completely viable options. Z crystals really help Gallade's amazing movepool shine.

- Adamant @ Focus Sash | Close Combat / Rock Tomb / Knock Off / Shadow Sneak : A set specifically designed for Battle Spot Singles, which was featured on a team that got a 2000+ ranking. Their set ran Encore over Shadow Sneak, which can be taught with a Heart Scale if so desired. Rock Tomb is a BSS staple, helping against both Volcarona and Charizard while most importantly lowering the speed to outspeed on the following turn. This strategy pairs well with the focus sash to ensure Gallade is still around on the following turn. Knock Off provides great utility, but STAB Psycho Cut could also be useful in this slot.

- Jolly @ Choice Scarf | Close Combat / Zen Headbutt / Knock Off / Destiny Bond : A Choice Scarf makes up for Gallade's biggest flaw, a middling speed stat. Zen Headbutt is used over Psycho Cut for possible flinches, while Destiny Bond is a really good way to stop a sweeper right in its tracks. Alternatively, Memento can give a teammate a free setup opportunity. Knock Off could easily be replaced by Stone Edge, to provide coverage against flying types which threaten Gallade.

- Adamant @ Psychium Z | Ally Switch / Swords Dance / Close Combat / Psycho Cut : Z-Ally Switch provides Gallade with +2 speed, the equivalent of Agility, allowing it to run a double dance set for the first time ever. This allows Gallade to become a powerful sweeper when given the opportunity to setup. In a pinch, the Psychium Z can also be used to launch a Shattered Psyche, providing this set with some flexibility.

- Careful @ Leftovers | Substitute / Bulk Up / Drain Punch / Knock Off : Gallade's excellent special defense make it an ideal candidate for Bulk Up, patching up its low defense all the while raising its already high attack stat. The combination of Drain Punch with Leftovers can make Gallade very tough to KO for a team that isn't prepared or has lost its checks.

- Adamant @ Sitrus Berry | Close Combat / Rock Slide / Wide Guard / Feint : Gallade has an amazing movepool when it comes to support moves for double battles. This set provides both an offensive presence and some team support. Since flinching is very common in doubles, Steadfast can provide Gallade with a free speed boost, helping it score some flinches of its own with Rock Slide. Wide Guard tends to be most useful to block potential Earthquakes, Rock Slides, Eruptions, etc., but Quick Guard can be used as well to block priority if some members of the team are fast and frail. Feint provides priority and a way to KO through Protect, but many other great support moves can be used in this slot, such as Taunt, Encore, Helping Hand or Heal Pulse.

Unfortunately, I will be extremely busy in the next couple of months, so I have decided to close the requests temporarily rather than having people wait for months for their request to get done. They will be back as soon as I have more time!

Last edited:
Wow, getting 6 IVs was incredible luck for sure! How long did you soft-reset for? This must have taken forever! What would you like to get in return?

LeviticusBrynhildr : I'm happy to announce that your Gallade project is done! And I prepared a surprise with it (I think you must have seen it by now...!) :P I used this opportunity to set myself up to RNG shinies in Gen 7, which took absolutely forever (1123 eggs, to be precise), but now it's done and I have this result to show for it :D
PM or VM me with the set(s) you would like to get, and we can either do a direct trade for them or use the GTS as usual. Thanks for the project, it was a fun one!

And now, a few details about the different sets:

- Jolly @ Galladite | Swords Dance / Drain Punch / Zen Headbutt / Ice Punch : The most standard and reliable mega set; not much needs to be said about it, the Smogon Gen 6 analysis can provide details.

- Jolly @ Poisonium Z | Swords Dance / Close Combat / Psycho Cut / Poison Jab : This set aims to take advantage of Gallade's great coverage - in this case, Acid Downpour from Poison Jab helps OHKO Tapu Lele, or Tapu Fini/Clefable at +2. Since fairies are more prominent than ever in Gen 7, this is probably the best coverage move, and the Z crystal makes up for its low power. However, other great options include the Fightinium Z for an extremely powerful All-Out Pummelling, which also helps avoid the defense drops of Close Combat. Replacing Poison Jab with Stone Edge (and potentially Continental Crush), Leaf Blade (and potentially Bloom Doom) or Earthquake (and potentially Tectonic Rage) are all completely viable options. Z crystals really help Gallade's amazing movepool shine.

- Adamant @ Focus Sash | Close Combat / Rock Tomb / Knock Off / Shadow Sneak : A set specifically designed for Battle Spot Singles, which was featured on a team that got a 2000+ ranking. Their set ran Encore over Shadow Sneak, which can be taught with a Heart Scale if so desired. Rock Tomb is a BSS staple, helping against both Volcarona and Charizard while most importantly lowering the speed to outspeed on the following turn. This strategy pairs well with the focus sash to ensure Gallade is still around on the following turn. Knock Off provides great utility, but STAB Psycho Cut could also be useful in this slot.

- Jolly @ Choice Scarf | Close Combat / Zen Headbutt / Knock Off / Destiny Bond : A Choice Scarf makes up for Gallade's biggest flaw, a middling speed stat. Zen Headbutt is used over Psycho Cut for possible flinches, while Destiny Bond is a really good way to stop a sweeper right in its tracks. Alternatively, Memento can give a teammate a free setup opportunity. Knock Off could easily be replaced by Stone Edge, to provide coverage against flying types which threaten Gallade.

- Adamant @ Psychium Z | Ally Switch / Swords Dance / Close Combat / Psycho Cut : Z-Ally Switch provides Gallade with +2 speed, the equivalent of Agility, allowing it to run a double dance set for the first time ever. This allows Gallade to become a powerful sweeper when given the opportunity to setup. In a pinch, the Psychium Z can also be used to launch a Shattered Psyche, providing this set with some flexibility.

- Careful @ Leftovers | Substitute / Bulk Up / Drain Punch / Knock Off : Gallade's excellent special defense make it an ideal candidate for Bulk Up, patching up its low defense all the while raising its already high attack stat. The combination of Drain Punch with Leftovers can make Gallade very tough to KO for a team that isn't prepared or has lost its checks.

- Adamant @ Sitrus Berry | Close Combat / Rock Slide / Wide Guard / Feint : Gallade has an amazing movepool when it comes to support moves for double battles. This set provides both an offensive presence and some team support. Since flinching is very common in doubles, Steadfast can provide Gallade with a free speed boost, helping it score some flinches of its own with Rock Slide. Wide Guard tends to be most useful to block potential Earthquakes, Rock Slides, Eruptions, etc., but Quick Guard can be used as well to block priority if some members of the team are fast and frail. Feint provides priority and a way to KO through Protect, but many other great support moves can be used in this slot, such as Taunt, Encore, Helping Hand or Heal Pulse.

Unfortunately, I will be extremely busy in the next couple of months, so I have decided to close the requests temporarily rather than having people wait for months for their request to get done. They will be back as soon as I have more time!
I can't remember exactly how long it took me, but I remember it taking me at least two weeks, probably more.

On what I would want in return.. it seems you don't have any Yanmega sets.. ;-; so, if you're okay with it I am interested in..

♀
Gengarite
Timid | Cursed Body -> Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Destiny Bond / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast / Thunderbolt
Note: RNGed in SoulSilver.

PS: My copy/pasting might've gotten messed up, but I think it comes across which mon it is, xD

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I can't remember exactly how long it took me, but I remember it taking me at least two weeks, probably more.

On what I would want in return.. it seems you don't have any Yanmega sets.. ;-; so, if you're okay with it I am interested in..

♀
Gengarite
Timid | Cursed Body -> Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Destiny Bond / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast / Thunderbolt
Note: RNGed in SoulSilver.

PS: My copy/pasting might've gotten messed up, but I think it comes across which mon it is, xD
Well, thanks to your request for this Gengar, I noticed in my game that both of my shiny RNGs from SoulSilver had gotten messed up, and both didn't have the IVs they were supposed to. I have no idea what went wrong and where, but it got me re-checking the IVs of my entire collection to be sure nothing else happened. Thankfully, in the end, it was only 2 of them, but the Gengar is only 3 IVs. I unlisted both now, but I will RNG a proper shiny Gengar in Gen 7 in a few hours to replace this one, if you're interested in that! Otherwise, you can still get that one if you don't mind 3 IVs (I can even send you the original - I could also hyper train it if you want that), or pick anything else you'd like! In any case, I'm really sorry about that!

Edit: The new one is done and added!

Last edited:
Well, thanks to your request for this Gengar, I noticed in my game that both of my shiny RNGs from SoulSilver had gotten messed up, and both didn't have the IVs they were supposed to. I have no idea what went wrong and where, but it got me re-checking the IVs of my entire collection to be sure nothing else happened. Thankfully, in the end, it was only 2 of them, but the Gengar is only 3 IVs. I unlisted both now, but I will RNG a proper shiny Gengar in Gen 7 in a few hours to replace this one, if you're interested in that! Otherwise, you can still get that one if you don't mind 3 IVs (I can even send you the original - I could also hyper train it if you want that), or pick anything else you'd like! In any case, I'm really sorry about that!

Edit: The new one is done and added!
I would indeed be interested in the Gen7 one, as having the Clover would allow me to use it in rating battles, so I'll definitely take the Gen7 one! :D

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I would indeed be interested in the Gen7 one, as having the Clover would allow me to use it in rating battles, so I'll definitely take the Gen7 one! :D
Great! Let me know by PM when you would be available for the trade, then! Also, since that Genesect is quite an astounding soft-reset, I can give you 2 more of my Pokémon for it, let me know what else you would like if anything!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Great! Let me know by PM when you would be available for the trade, then! Also, since that Genesect is quite an astounding soft-reset, I can give you 2 more of my Pokémon for it, let me know what else you would like if anything!
Sorry to jump in here eisen, but before the Genesect trade goes down could you confirm which event you are referring to jedirb? The English OT:Plasma one from BW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)