I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would absolutely kill for your shiny HA Roselia!

And I'm also interested in the Shiny Terrak. Please CMT for offers. Hope you can find something that you find suitable!

Could you trade me the speed boost torchic on oras? Need to give it hone claws. I can offer BP items. If you prefer mon let me know and ill look up my list, though I doubt I have anything you don't.
Is your shiny Manaphy from the Pokemon Ranger event? If so I might be interested in it.
It is, yes. That's the only way to get shiny manaphys for now.
CMT for Piplup :o
how about for the bold morelull? I don't need HA, just these iv's- 31/x/31/31/31/31

I would absolutely kill for your shiny HA Roselia!

And I'm also interested in the Shiny Terrak. Please CMT for offers. Hope you can find something that you find suitable!
I'll trade for careful buzzwole

I have a flawless one, but it has Illuminate. Is that okay, or shall I breed you an Effect Spore one?
It's ok, I have plenty of ability capsules.

Sure thing. Let me go get it cloned. So just for the roselia then? Nothing you want for the terrak?
Didn't really see anything else for it.
Are there any mons you need from Gen 7? I can breed almost anything.
How about this?

bold sandygast
luxury ball
bold nature
Water Compaction
Egg moves- destiny bond, ancient power, amnesia

It's ok, I have plenty of ability capsules.

Didn't really see anything else for it.

How about this?

bold sandygast
luxury ball
bold nature
Water Compaction
Egg moves- destiny bond, ancient power, amnesia
I think I can do that, do you want it to be shiny (I'm yet to check out my TSV for my Sun game, but it shouldn't be a problem), or is a regular one alright? I assume you'd like it to be 5 IVs minus the Attack stat?

I think I can do that, do you want it to be shiny (I'm yet to check out my TSV for my Sun game, but it shouldn't be a problem), or is a regular one alright? I assume you'd like it to be 5 IVs minus the Attack stat?
regular is good, I can check your TSV too if you want?

It honestly depends. The only event I'm eyeing is the shiny tapu koko event in Japan.
Might be able to get one but I probably won't trade for just those two. Contact you if and when I'm able. As an aside, is there anything else you're interested in?

Hi! I have a Shiny Tapu Koko with Hidden Power Ice (untrained) and Timid Nature, along with a 30/7/6/31/31/31 IV spread. Are you interested?

Hi there, just a quick update. I'm still working on the sandyghast. Just saw the post before mine, heard you got the Japan event shiny Tapu Koko, congrats! Is there a chance you'd trade it for breedables also?

Hi there, just a quick update. I'm still working on the sandyghast. Just saw the post before mine, heard you got the Japan event shiny Tapu Koko, congrats! Is there a chance you'd trade it for breedables also?
I generally don't trade other people's pokemon. The wifi forum on Showdown is giving them away for free all weekend, you can definitely find some there.

Hi there again, just wanted to let you know that I've finished the Sandygast BP. Also I just checked my Pokebank, and it seems that I've traded for the shiny Manaphy with you in the past. Would it be okay if I change it to one of ur other mons? It's okay if you're not okay with this. Looking forward to trading with you :)

Hi there again, just wanted to let you know that I've finished the Sandygast BP. Also I just checked my Pokebank, and it seems that I've traded for the shiny Manaphy with you in the past. Would it be okay if I change it to one of ur other mons? It's okay if you're not okay with this. Looking forward to trading with you :)
Yeah, I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)