I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm interested in your Jolly Kartana or a clone of it. I'm kinda of new to all this, so don't really have a lot to offer, but I might be able to get or breed for something you're looking for. Thanks in advance.
Which version do you have? If you have Moon, I would love a relaxed or modest celesteela. Otherwise, a luxury/moon ball adamant pikipek with EM's would be cool.

Which version do you have? If you have Moon, I would love a relaxed or modest celesteela. Otherwise, a luxury/moon ball adamant pikipek with EM's would be cool.
I do have moon. When I get home from work, this evening, I'll check to see which nature Celesteelas I have left. If I don't have the right one, I'll start working on a pikipek.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey man im interested in Adamant Buzzwole. I have to offer a Sassy Telepathy Premier Ball Oranguru with its ivs 31/31/31/30/31/0

I have Modest Honedge in a Moon Ball.

I also have Jolly Bruxish in a Lure Ball if interested. I caught one for my in game team before I knew you only get one of each of the special pokeballs.

Last edited:
I have Modest Honedge in a Moon Ball.

I also have Jolly Bruxish in a Lure Ball if interested. I caught one for my in game team before I knew you only get one of each of the special pokeballs.
Not interested thanks. I'm interested in bank legal EM's though such as defog fomantis. Already got pursuit grimer, will add new stuff later today

I have all the egg moves, I didn't breed for nature or IV's however. The one I have is Sassy with only 2 perfect IV's, if you want it. However, if you care for a specific nature or IV spread, let me know, I'll take it all the way.

Last edited:
I have all the egg moves, I didn't breed for nature or IV's however. The one I have is Sassy with only 2 perfect IV's, if you want it. However, if you care for a specific nature or IV spread, let me know, I'll take it all the way.
I can do the IV's. I have an hp fire parent I can use for it. What mon do you want for it? I'm working on some oricorios atm.

I could go for an Oricorio. What exactly are you working on? And if they're not done yet, I could trade the Fomantis now and just give me an Oricorio later.

I could go for an Oricorio. What exactly are you working on? And if they're not done yet, I could trade the Fomantis now and just give me an Oricorio later.
I'm breeding the different forms. They are all timid nature with safeguard and tailwind as egg moves. Each is in a different ball

I'm breeding the different forms. They are all timid nature with safeguard and tailwind as egg moves. Each is in a different ball
I'll take a sweet looking Pom Pom style pretty please. I'm offline right now, but am home and able to trade tonight if you can.

Hi I am interested in your HP Ice Tapu Koko. I can offer a Brave Tapu Bulu with 1 Spd IV (Dusk Ball, not hyper trained yet), Timid Nihilego with HP Ice (hyper trained) and Relaxed Celesteela (fully hyper trained).

Can you breed your Tentacruel to get me one with those egg moves? I can trade you Level Ball Kommo-O or Lure Ball Dhelmise. TIA

Last edited:
Hi I am interested in your HP Ice Tapu Koko. I can offer a Brave Tapu Bulu with 1 Spd IV (Dusk Ball, not hyper trained yet), Timid Nihilego with HP Ice (hyper trained) and Relaxed Celesteela (fully hyper trained).
I'm interested in celesteela

Can you breed your Tentacruel to get me one with those egg moves? I can trade you Level Ball Kommo-O or Lure Ball Dhelmise. TIA
Not interested in those

I'll take a sweet looking Pom Pom style pretty please. I'm offline right now, but am home and able to trade tonight if you can.
I'll be able to trade tomorrow. The pom pom oricorio is in premier ball with hp ice

Hey, do you have any breedject female Totodiles with Sheer Force? Please CMT for it if you do.

Julia/ 137425
Modest
Torrent
31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Water Gun | Amnesia | Aromatic Mist | Perish Song
Nicknameable

CMT please. ;w;

Hey, do you have any breedject female Totodiles with Sheer Force? Please CMT for it if you do.
I've got one, it has 5 ivs- 31/31/31/x/31/31 with ha and 4 EM's. I can trade it for your timid magearna.

Julia/ 137425
Modest
Torrent
31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Water Gun | Amnesia | Aromatic Mist | Perish Song
Nicknameable

CMT please. ;w;
I like the timid ha espurr, but do you mind breeding the moves barrier, trick and yawn on it? I know smeargle can pass these moves through sketch.

I've got one, it has 5 ivs- 31/31/31/x/31/31 with ha and 4 EM's. I can trade it for your timid magearna.
Hey, I actually found someone else to trade with (their thread seems a bit new so I'm helping them out). Thanks for replying anyway. I'll let you know if our trade falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)