5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ive been using october as its summer and there was no weather, but after an entire day of varying starting ids, im moving on to other things. thanks for the help and i will remember for next time

ive been using october as its summer and there was no weather, but after an entire day of varying starting ids, im moving on to other things. thanks for the help and i will remember for next time
I tried all kinds of weather (clear, rainy, snow) and snow seemed to work better for me. Good luck!

Hello i used to do a lot of rng on retail and I'm not able to do it anymore!

I'm folliwing the guides, but my chatots aren't even follwing the frames!

Can someone help me?

My infos:

MAC Adresse: 1B7A677F79
Id: 25008
SID: 50466
Timer 0: C6E

Ds light

French version on white.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If your Chatots aren't giving you the right pitches, it could be because you're not hitting your Timer0. I notice that you've only listed one in your parameters (and BW have 2, BW2 have up to 15), so this is likely what it is.
The best way to fix this is to just keep trying, you will hit the right one eventually. Otherwise you can try recalibrating to see if you can find out what your other Timer0 is and then search for seeds using that one as well.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello i used to do a lot of rng on retail and I'm not able to do it anymore!

I'm folliwing the guides, but my chatots aren't even follwing the frames!

Can someone help me?

My infos:

MAC Adresse: 1B7A677F79
Id: 25008
SID: 50466
Timer 0: C6E

Ds light

French version on white.
i usually search 2 or 3 that come up a lot. ive also noticed with particular seeds, certain timer0 values being more prevalent. id reccommend adding another timer0 to your search paramater, finding a different seed, or both

Thanks to both of you, now I'm trying rng B/W on emulator and XD on Dolphin.

I've got two questions one about BW:

I cannont hit the right intial seed! Even if i calibrate the old good way with catching sweet scent a mons and put the ivs in the DS parameter Search. Is it normal?

And about Dolphin:

It keeps CRASHING all the time and the game is very slow anybody could help me calbrating Dolphin?

Thanks!

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11

I cannont hit the right intial seed! Even if i calibrate the old good way with catching sweet scent a mons and put the ivs in the DS parameter Search. Is it normal?

And about Dolphin:

It keeps CRASHING all the time and the game is very slow anybody could help me calbrating Dolphin?

Thanks!
I haven't got a clue about Dolphin, but there's a few things that I could think of for your BW questions.
1) What version of what emulator are you using?
2) What calibration values/parameters are you using?
3) What language are you playing the game in?

Looking for a sassy and relaxed ditto if anyone have em
I think you're looking for this thread.

I haven't got a clue about Dolphin, but there's a few things that I could think of for your BW questions.
1) What version of what emulator are you using?
2) What calibration values/parameters are you using?
3) What language are you playing the game in?

I think you're looking for this thread.
I play on last desmume version of an english game ! Im using those from the reddit guide:

• DS Type: Lite/Original
  • DS Mac Address: 0009BF123456
  • VCount: 10-70
  • Timer0: 300-1200
  • GxStat: 6-6
  • VFrame: 0-15

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
I play on last desmume version of an english game ! Im using those from the reddit guide:

• DS Type: Lite/Original
  • DS Mac Address: 0009BF123456
  • VCount: 10-70
  • Timer0: 300-1200
  • GxStat: 6-6
  • VFrame: 0-15
I can't find the parameters for DeSmuME 0.9.11 anywhere online, but I can suggest changing to DeSmuME 0.9.9 (I've personally had success with that) and using the parameters found here for the version of the game that you are playing.
Other than that, go to Config -> Emulation Settings in DeSmuME and ensure that the box next to "Enable Advanced Bus-Level Timing" is ticked, and that the box next to "Use Dynamic Recompiler" is unticked.

If all that still doesn't work, then I'm afraid I can't help you.

And about Dolphin:

Thanks!
About DesmuME, definitely use the site LegoFigure11 recommended.

As for Dolphin, go to Config and disable "Enable Dual core (speedup)". That should circumvent the crashing problem.

Thank you both i can run finally my intial seed! :D

About Dolphin that didn't solve the problem. I'm running at the same time VBA maybe it cause that crash?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Thank you both i can run finally my intial seed! :D

About Dolphin that didn't solve the problem. I'm running at the same time VBA maybe it cause that crash?
Even if that is the cause, you will need to find a way to get them to run together anyway otherwise you cannot transfer the Pokemon from XD to GBA games. But I think it should not be the problem..

Hello there once again i'm having troubles with desmume. It's now for catching Thundurus! WHat's the hotkey to advance 1 frame by one frame? I succeed in hitting the right initial seed but the shifted started frame can be attempt because everytime I use frame advance it pause automatically!

I use Desmume 09.9.

Thanks!

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Thanks! Now it's normal that it pause automatically after pressing N shift?
Yeah, it'll pause whenever you use N to advance the video frame. When you want to resume playing normally uncheck the "Pause" button (it's under "File" iirc, will check when I'm not on mobile)

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
okay, thanks!
You've got two options on how to unpause your game:

Another thing that I've noticed that each press of N won't necessarily advance the video frame by 1; it seems that it can take several (usually 4-5 but I've experienced 20+) presses to actually advance the frame by 1, so trial and error might be necessary.

Okay so here's the thing i do EVERYTHING but my Thund is alwas is same

Increase the delay or increase the frame advance with chatot? If so for the second option, should i flip them during the battle, inside the house, or simply after her appearance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)