WubbaLubba's Trading Galaxy - Featuring Event and Egg RNGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like your shiny Blaziken for Pinsir. Also just double checking, do you want the EV trained level 100 Pinsir or an untrained level 1 Pinsir?
Deal. I'll be on to trade in about 90 minutes. I'll take a level 100 EV trained copy please

Edit: Ready to trade if you're around

Last edited:
I messed up in cataloging that Entei (and Raikou) - they're both not for trade instead of not redistributable. I traded for that Entei from Bobby Milk if you want to ask him for a trade.
Hi, I'd like to trade your WIN2011 shiny Entei for my shiny BR HP ice lux ball Manectric
So I talked to Bobby Milk via PM and he said that I can distribute the shiny Entei. Unfortunately I have a shiny HP ice Manectric that I bred myself already. Do you have a list of shinies or soft resets that you have available for trade?

Hey, i'm interested in some of your shiny Pokemon. Namely Skarmory, Deino, Chespin and Noibat. I could offer you a BR shiny Crobat, Sliggoo, Xatu and Slowbro in return.

Crobat
31/X/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Infiltrator
OT: Lenni
ID: 31971
Level: 59
Moves:
Sludge Bomb
Heat Wave
Giga Drain
Nasty Plot

Xatu
31/X/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Bounce
Level: 53
Moves:
Psychic
Heat Wave
U-Turn
Grass Knot

Sliggoo
31/31/31/X/31/31
Nature: Careful
Ability: Sap Sipper
Level: 50
Moves:
Curse
Rest
Sleep Talk
Outrage

Slowbro
31/X/31/31/31/31
Ability: Regenerator
ID: 31661
Level: 62
Moves:
Grass Knot
Fire Blast
Ice Beam
Psych Up

If you are not interested in these, I am willing to bread you any Battle ready Pokemon you would like. I also have several RNGd Legendary Pokemon that i am willing to trade. I hope we can work something out :)

Edit: If you are into SR-Legendarys, i have two flawless ones: a Timid Jirachi and a Timid Tornadus.

Greetings

Hey, i'm interested in some of your shiny Pokemon. Namely Skarmory, Deino, Chespin and Noibat. I could offer you a BR shiny Crobat, Sliggoo, Xatu and Slowbro in return.

Crobat
31/X/31/31/31/31
Ability: Infiltrator
Level: 59
Moves:
Sludge Bomb
Heat Wave
Giga Drain
Nasty Plot

Xatu
31/X/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Bounce
Level: 53
Moves:
Psychic
Heat Wave
U-Turn
Grass Knot

Sliggoo
31/31/31/X/31/31
Nature: Careful
Ability: Sap Sipper
Level: 50
Moves:
Curse
Rest
Sleep Talk
Outrage

Slowbro
31/X/31/31/31/31
Ability: Regenerator
ID: 31661
Level: 62
Moves:
Grass Knot
Fire Blast
Ice Beam
Psych Up

If you are not interested in these, I am willing to bread you any Battle ready Pokemon you would like. I also have several RNGd Legendary Pokemon that i am willing to trade. I hope we can work something out :)

Edit: If you are into SR-Legendarys, i have two flawless ones: a Timid Jirachi and a Timid Tornadus.

Greetings
Thanks for the offers! I'm not able to RNG myself so I'm curious to hear which Legendary's (and IV spreads) that you have. I'm willing to trade 2 shinies: 1 RNG Legendary as well, if that's ok with you.

So I talked to Bobby Milk via PM and he said that I can distribute the shiny Entei. Unfortunately I have a shiny HP ice Manectric that I bred myself already. Do you have a list of shinies or soft resets that you have available for trade?
I do have a few I can list off the top of my head. These will be BR(I think.....)
I have a Play! 2016 shiny Mewtwo, a shiny female safari ball toxicroak, and a shiny Groudon. However, these aren't mine. I DO have redis rights on them, but they're not mine.

I do have a few I can list off the top of my head. These will be BR(I think.....)
I have a Play! 2016 shiny Mewtwo, a shiny female safari ball toxicroak, and a shiny Groudon. However, these aren't mine. I DO have redis rights on them, but they're not mine.
Alright that's fair. If you can figure out the IV's for the shiny Mewtwo that's the Pokemon I'm interested in the most. No need to rush the trade unless you're in a hurry for Entei.

Ok, since i have a lot of them, i will just list them here and you can ask for details on the ones you're interested in :)

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Raikou
Suicune
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Groudon
Azelf
Mesprit
Uxie
Palkia
Giratina
Cresselia
Manaphy
Heatran
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Reshiram
Kyurem
Landorus

And if you are interested in any Defog Pokemon from Gen 4, i can RNG those for you.

Greetings,
I am interested in your shiny Noivern. In exchange I would offer you 2 of my Shiny Full Dvs/Evs Mon you are not owning ( I have some UT lvl 1 mons but you own most of them, same goes for your battle ready shinys so ... yeah)

(M)
Nickname: Tabaluga
OT: Roarke
ID:23883
Nature: Adamant ,Ability: Multiscale
Moves: Dragon Dance/ Outrage/ Aqua-Jet ( was breeded) / Roost
Dvs: 6*31
Evs: 252/46/0/0/0/212

(M)
Nickname: Vladmir
OT: Xero
ID: 23169
Nature: Careful , Ability: Guts
Moves: Drain Punch, Bulk up, Mach Punch , Payback
DVs:6*31
Evs:252/6/0/0/252/0

Info: I obtained both of them on a german Pokemon Forum named filb.de from a User named Nadiri a couple years ago. They are legit and were not cheated. If that info is not enough I can give them before an actual trade so you can check it yourself^^

So would you be interested in a 1:1 trade? Or even a 2:2 for smth besides noivern if both speak to you?

Idk if you already have it, as almost every trader has it, but I have a timid lux ball HP ice BR manectric I wanted to offer you. I'm not really looking for anything ATM, just wanna help your thread out.

Greetings,
I am interested in your shiny Noivern. In exchange I would offer you 2 of my Shiny Full Dvs/Evs Mon you are not owning ( I have some UT lvl 1 mons but you own most of them, same goes for your battle ready shinys so ... yeah)

(M)
Nickname: Tabaluga
OT: Roarke
ID:23883
Nature: Adamant ,Ability: Multiscale
Moves: Dragon Dance/ Outrage/ Aqua-Jet ( was breeded) / Roost
Dvs: 6*31
Evs: 252/46/0/0/0/212

(M)
Nickname: Vladmir
OT: Xero
ID: 23169
Nature: Careful , Ability: Guts
Moves: Drain Punch, Bulk up, Mach Punch , Payback
DVs:6*31
Evs:252/6/0/0/252/0

Info: I obtained both of them on a german Pokemon Forum named filb.de from a User named Nadiri a couple years ago. They are legit and were not cheated. If that info is not enough I can give them before an actual trade so you can check it yourself^^

So would you be interested in a 1:1 trade? Or even a 2:2 for smth besides noivern if both speak to you?
I'm sorry but I'm not interested in the trade. I already have very similar versions of the Pokemon you're offering and I also don't usually like nicknames. If you have new Pokemon in the future I'd be happy to consider a trade then.

Idk if you already have it, as almost every trader has it, but I have a timid lux ball HP ice BR manectric I wanted to offer you. I'm not really looking for anything ATM, just wanna help your thread out.
I really appreciate the offer but I do indeed have a HP ice Manectric. Thanks for thinking of me though!

I wanted to ask if you please could clone my cpr shiny Flygon and Haxorus.
If you have time ofc would be glad for a quick answer ^-^

I wanted to ask if you please could clone my cpr shiny Flygon and Haxorus.
If you have time ofc would be glad for a quick answer ^-^
I won't be home for another 8 hours or so. I'd still be happy to do it for you but if you need them cloned quickly I'd ask another person to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)