OU Analyses Discussion Thread

On the Mega Diancie analysis, could you make the main spread for the offensive (non-RP) set 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe ? The 32 Atk EVs to OHKO Zapdos (not exactly a common threat) just take away from Moonblast's and coverage move's (usually HP Fire and/or Earth Power) power. If anything, the 32 Atk EV option could be dropped to Set Details.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think that change is really arbitrary tbh. Unless there are any extra kills that you can net with an extra 7 points in SpA I don't think there's much point in sacrificing the guaranteed OHKO versus Zapdos tbh.

Personally I'd argue that max attack is the best spread in the current meta, but that's entirely subjective and tbf I doubt that its the general consensus on the matter.

I removed the Attack EVs, but instead I made the main spread 16 HP / 240 SpA / 252 Spe which allows Diancie to live a +1 Flare Blitz from Mega Charizard X after Stealth Rock (also changed it for the max Attack spread listed in set details). Also made some other minor edits to the move slashes because Protect is mandatory and Hidden Power Fire is better in this meta overall.

Edit: Okay something went wrong when calcing that, so it was changed to 8 EVs in Attack to guarantee the OHKO on Mega Charizard X with Diamond Storm, with the rest being dumped into Special Attack.

Last edited:
224 SpA Mega Diancie Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 84 SpD Celebi: 163-193 (40.3 - 47.7%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock, 1 layer of Spikes, and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Diancie Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 84 SpD Celebi: 168-198 (41.5 - 49%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock, 1 layer of Spikes, and Leftovers recovery

Too lazy to find more + I see Celebi more than Zapdos + diancie wins 1v1 anyway unless zapdos is the godly hp steel / steel wing set

As for the new Mega Diancie spread, it already lives a +1 Jolly Flare Blitz after SR, a +1 Jolly OR Adamant Flare Blitz from full, and 16 HP or Def EVs aren't enough to live a +1 Adamant Flare Blitz after SR.

+1 252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Diancie: 176-207 (73 - 85.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Diancie: 176-207 (73 - 85.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Diancie: 193-228 (80 - 94.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+1 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Diancie: 193-228 (80 - 94.6%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz vs. 16 HP / 0 Def Mega Diancie: 193-228 (78.7 - 93%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 16 Def Mega Diancie: 190-224 (78.8 - 92.9%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

If you wanted Mega Diancie to always eat a +1 Adamant Blitz after SR, you'll need 84 Def evs to have it always live, but that cuts harshly into its offensive stats

+1 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 84 Def Mega Diancie: 178-210 (73.8 - 87.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

plus you can always delay diancie's mega evo to retain that extra bulk to eat that hit, adamant or not

also, in usage tips, it's probably worth a mention that holding off mega evolution is nice to eat up hits better in its regular form, like from zard x

Last edited:

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
^ that was my bad I guess, I ran a calc in January showing 12 HP was the minimum to live a +1 Zard Blitz 100% of the time (link), but I suppose either I messed something up without realizing it for a few months or someone messed something up on the calc and fixed it between now and then.

Hootie edited the on-site spread to 8 Atk EVs / 248 SpA / 252 Spe. 8 Atk give you the guaranteed kill on Charizard X instead of 93.8% to kill.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
A few things I noticed on some analysis that I think are outdated/in need of a change.

-Mega Medicham has Zen Headbutt slashed with nothing else when it's definitely not that great of a move on it, because it's only really hitting Clef and Mega Venu harder but Clef is 2HKOed by Adamant HJK. ThunderPunch should replace Zen IMO and I guess maybe you could slash Zen after ThunderPunch but I just really don't see a point in running it unless you're like extremely Mega Venu weak. ThunderPunch for Bro and Azu is way too important to pass up on. Also Adamant secures a some cool 2HKOes and OHKOes (like Azu is a OHKOed by T-Punch with like barely any prior damage and Clef is always 2HKOed by HJK, defensive Lando-T has a high chance to be killed after SR with Ice Punch). Jolly isn't too important, especially on a wallbreaker.

-On Weavile's analysis I'd honestly slash Choice Band with Life Orb. CB is just a really good item because it can 2HKO Clef with Crash which is really nice and shit like Keldeo can't really repeatedly switch into it as much. Life Orb is still better overall because being able to switch moves is great and being locked into Pursuit sucks, but a Banded Pursuit is hella strong and it can trap Torn-T a lot sooner, and it just really capitalizes on the fact that most of Weavile's switch-ins are easy to wear down or are 2HKOed with the extra boost.

-Mega Gyarados should have EQ slashed first before anything in the last slot. Rotom-W is way too common right now and it can easily stomach a +1 Crunch. Mega Gyarados' ability to neutralize Rotom-W thanks to Mold Breaker EQ is way too easy to pass up on when people don't really think too much about Mega Gyara when team building anymore and just slap Rotom-W on there team and call it a day. It also 2HKOes Keldeo at +1 very easily as well as Azu. Ice Fang blows what the fuck does that even hit anymore? Lando-T ain't taking Waterfall well and Chomper is 2HKOed by Crunch. Most of the bulky Grass-types are hit harder by Crunch anyway. Drop Ice Fang to OO. I'd slash Sub after EQ because at least you can get 2 hits off on Rotom-W pretty easily behind a Sub although Keldeo is still a problem, and you don't have to worry about priority and you can set up on fat shit like Mega Sableye and Slowbro. Don't slash Waterfall with anything it's way too important for Lando-T and Hippo as well good neutral coverage for Clef, and like practically any Fighting-type, otherwise even fucking Mega Lopunny can check it at +1 if it's healthy enough.

-Same thing with Mega Meta as Mega Medicham. I think ThunderPunch should be slashed before Zen as it hits so many of Meta's normal switch-ins. Zen is still nice for Rotom-W although T-Punch is still doing quite a bit to it, and OHKOing Keldeo and Mega Hera is nice too I guess. Grass Knot is pretty garbage with Hippo being less common now, I'd remove that completely and move it to OO. Ice Punch should most definitely be slashed first because fuck Lando-T, and then Pursuit after that. I'm not a huge fan of BP I personally think it could be OO too, I just don't think Ice Punch is that expendable unless you want to trap Lati.

A few things I noticed on some analysis that I think are outdated/in need of a change.

-Mega Medicham has Zen Headbutt slashed with nothing else when it's definitely not that great of a move on it, because it's only really hitting Clef and Mega Venu harder but Clef is 2HKOed by Adamant HJK. ThunderPunch should replace Zen IMO and I guess maybe you could slash Zen after ThunderPunch but I just really don't see a point in running it unless you're like extremely Mega Venu weak. ThunderPunch for Bro and Azu is way too important to pass up on. Also Adamant secures a some cool 2HKOes and OHKOes (like Azu is a OHKOed by T-Punch with like barely any prior damage and Clef is always 2HKOed by HJK, defensive Lando-T has a high chance to be killed after SR with Ice Punch). Jolly isn't too important, especially on a wallbreaker.

-On Weavile's analysis I'd honestly slash Choice Band with Life Orb. CB is just a really good item because it can 2HKO Clef with Crash which is really nice and shit like Keldeo can't really repeatedly switch into it as much. Life Orb is still better overall because being able to switch moves is great and being locked into Pursuit sucks, but a Banded Pursuit is hella strong and it can trap Torn-T a lot sooner, and it just really capitalizes on the fact that most of Weavile's switch-ins are easy to wear down or are 2HKOed with the extra boost.

-Mega Gyarados should have EQ slashed first before anything in the last slot. Rotom-W is way too common right now and it can easily stomach a +1 Crunch. Mega Gyarados' ability to neutralize Rotom-W thanks to Mold Breaker EQ is way too easy to pass up on when people don't really think too much about Mega Gyara when team building anymore and just slap Rotom-W on there team and call it a day. It also 2HKOes Keldeo at +1 very easily as well as Azu. Ice Fang blows what the fuck does that even hit anymore? Lando-T ain't taking Waterfall well and Chomper is 2HKOed by Crunch. Most of the bulky Grass-types are hit harder by Crunch anyway. Drop Ice Fang to OO. I'd slash Sub after EQ because at least you can get 2 hits off on Rotom-W pretty easily behind a Sub although Keldeo is still a problem, and you don't have to worry about priority and you can set up on fat shit like Mega Sableye and Slowbro. Don't slash Waterfall with anything it's way too important for Lando-T and Hippo as well good neutral coverage for Clef, and like practically any Fighting-type, otherwise even fucking Mega Lopunny can check it at +1 if it's healthy enough.

-Same thing with Mega Meta as Mega Medicham. I think ThunderPunch should be slashed before Zen as it hits so many of Meta's normal switch-ins. Zen is still nice for Rotom-W although T-Punch is still doing quite a bit to it, and OHKOing Keldeo and Mega Hera is nice too I guess. Grass Knot is pretty garbage with Hippo being less common now, I'd remove that completely and move it to OO. Ice Punch should most definitely be slashed first because fuck Lando-T, and then Pursuit after that. I'm not a huge fan of BP I personally think it could be OO too, I just don't think Ice Punch is that expendable unless you want to trap Lati.
These can all be addressed with CMS edits. Medicham has already been updated with most of what you've suggested outside of Adamant>Jolly. The speed tier is important, even for a wallbreaker, when one considers how crowded the speed tier of both Adamant and Jolly Medi is. The OHKOs and 2HKOs you mentioned aren't all that important as standard Clef is 2HKOed by Jolly HJK with a small amount of prior damage still and fully defensive (Unaware) forces you into Protect shenanigans. Azu is also almost never at full health when it tries to take down a Medi, and even then one round of Rocks makes Jolly Tpunch a near guaranteed OHKO. Adamant still has its merits though and that's why it's a slash and not just a mention.

Disagree on Band Weavile because the hype will eventually die and LO will reign supreme again. I don't like Band Weav mainly because neither of its STABs are that great to be locked into and it's much easier to take advantage of once you know it's banded. It might be worth a mention in set details or OO, but nothing more than that in my opinion.

The stuff you said about Mega Gyara and Mega Meta is pretty on point too and those edits are in the works. Lastly, I just want to mention that I've talked to Hootie about most of this stuff so I promise I'm not just talking out of my ass. ~n_n~

Eclipse

Like a chimp with a machine gun
is a Contributor Alumnus
On the topic of Gyarados, should ChestoResto Gyara deserve its own set? As shown by people like Nedor, its a truly threatening sweeper, although this wouldn't be all too much different from the Bulky DD set listed onsite with Rest over Substitute and Chesto over Lefties. I want to know how you guys feel, if it should get its own slash, or if it should be the first option listed for that set.

Zen Headbutt allows Mega Medicham to beat Mega Heracross 1v1 and OHKO it, and OHKO the standard Amoonguss spread before it Spores / Foul Plays

252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham Ice Punch vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Amoonguss: 270-318 (62.6 - 73.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham Zen Headbutt vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Amoonguss: 432-510 (100.2 - 118.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Mega Heracross: 156-185 (43.2 - 51.2%) -- 5.9% chance to 2HKO (damn fat af )
252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham Zen Headbutt vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Mega Heracross: 390-458 (108 - 126.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Adamant HJK always OHKOs Offensive Mega Scizor from full and OHKOs full def Rotom-W after rocks, which could come in handy

252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Scizor: 262-310 (93.2 - 110.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Scizor: 288-340 (102.4 - 120.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 243-286 (80.1 - 94.3%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 267-315 (88.1 - 103.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
Ice Fang blows what the fuck does that even hit anymore?
+1 252 Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Ice Fang vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Breloom: 290-342 (111.1 - 131%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Breloom isn't guaranteed to kill from after rocks with Mach Punch either unless its CB or crits but yeah i I usually prefer EQ

Last edited:
In the VR thread, we've all decided (I say we as in everyone whose contributed) that Mega Altaria is hardly the S Rank god we all thought it once was (how did this thing get on level with Clefable of all things?) In the 4th VR Thread, Mega Alt ended up in A-, but a lot of stuff dropped between V4 and V5, and now it's in B+ Rank, which is not a problem since none of the B Ranks are terrible by any means. Yesterday however, a new discussion point was brought up to drop Mega Alt down to Mid B. These constant drops are simple proof that Mega Alt has been getting worse as the metagame has been developing, and at some point, it might go down to C+ (that might be an over-exaggeration, but you get the idea).

Now, you may ask, what does Mega Alt's viability have to do with this thread? It's simple: Mega Alt's analysis needs a serious revamp. The current analysis states that Mega Alt's only true flaw is its base 80 Speed. That does not scratch the surface of how many issues it has, like being outclassed by other Fairies in OU (besides obviously Sylveon, and maybe Togekiss). It also has problems with its offensive sets not doing a lot of damage (even with the +1 from Dragon Dance), and it has plenty of common Pokemon such as Volcanion, Mega Metagross, and Heatran to shut it down depending on its moveset (although these 3 depend on whether it has Earthquake, which is a suggested move on literally all of its sets). These are based on the few experiences I've had using it this past week, and I am what would be considered "low-ladder", so take what I say with a grain of salt.

The basic gist of this post is that Mega Altaria's analysis doesn't reflect its current status very well. To me, it almost sounds like one of the joke analyses we would of given Shit Mons such as Farfetch'd or Unown just because of how overplayed it is. As said in the beginning paragraph, the recent trends in the metagame have been hell on it, and looking back, maybe it wasn't as good as we all thought it was back when it was S Rank. And now that we have realised how much it has been over-hyped, it's time to make amendments.

The only thing that's outdated is the overview and I agree that it needs to be rewritten and will likely rework it later. Everything else is fine as far as the rest of the analysis goes because the EV spreads and movesets are still up to date, so it doesn't deserve a full revamp. Also it's unnecessary to say that it reads like a joke analysis of an unviable 'Mon based on the overview because it's far from that; the current metagame just hasn't been favoring it is all.

Small nitpick, but can we please bump the Amoonguss spreads back up to max HP? While 248 HP does reduce passive damage, it also reduces recovery from both Leftovers and Regenerator. Unless you're dealing with several forms of passive damage all at the same time (i.e. SR + Sand + burn), max HP is generally going to perform equally or better than the 248 HP spread.

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm no expert on EV spreads, but Amoonguss is a very popular switchin to Keldeo (burns), often partnered with Tyranitar (Sand) and Stealth Rock is often up. Considering this combination of factors I think 248 vs 252 is just gonna be subjective. 252 probably fits better on Sableye stall teams but the majority of non stalls might need more help against the passive damage.

Personally I would rather be a little suboptimal in pristine conditions and more prepared in non ideal ones than the other way around if you can assume burns/Sand/Rocks a reasonable amount of the time

MANNAT

https://spo.ink/aq7
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/chesnaught/ou/ this analysis makes several mentions of the belly drum set, but the set is never explicitly stated, and it's not even in OO.

Edit: Specs really should be the first set on the raikou analysis and maybe move band/specs above LO mixed on kyub since those sets are so much better as breaking balance teams

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
belly drum used to be a set but has been removed, its just that whoever removed it didn't remove mentions of belly drum.

edit: i've sent in an edit on the cms and will bug hootie/tdk to implement it

Last edited:
why does the slowbro analysis have t wave as a main move and then psyshock slashed with CM? :o Psyshock should be the mandatory move because you aren't going to use t wave + CM as if you are using CM, you need psyshock so you don't have mono water coverage and ignore opposing spD boosts, that what makes Slowbro an awesome calm mind user, you defeat opposing calm mind users and hit pokes like Amoonguss and Venusaur, CM (with psyshock of course) is objectively the best set for Slowbro and the analysis as it is now seems plain wrong and misleading, please change to this:

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind/Thunder Wave

I was looking at Raikou's OU entry, and it's pretty out of date. It still talks about it in regards to XY OU and it has a few other dated details like Celebi still being OU. Just thought I'd bring this to attention.

Yeah its analysis is pretty old and to be fair, Raikou isn't really good in this meta so they need to change stuff there, is the AV set even viable at this point? I don't know why would anyone include it on a serious team. It mentions Celebi but yeah, Celebi may be UU but that means that you can still use it in OU and is a decent pokemon so it's totally fine to mention it.

MANNAT

https://spo.ink/aq7
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Why is spdef tran still the first set on the analysis? Frankly stallbreaker tran is easily the best set and it most certainly should be ranked first

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon
I didnt see any discussion on this which kind of suprised me but I guess I'll bring this up.

Should Talonflame's Choice Band set really be an actual set? It seems much more like an other options thing. Its very difficult to justify over basically any other talonflame set because of how absurdly quickly it gets worn down and how even after choice band boost it still doesnt hit hard enough to make up for this. It just dies far too quickly to recoil and damage from stuff like rocky helmet lando and rough skin from garchomp that I really don't see that set as anything even worth considering outside very, very specific cases.

I would like to mention some things about Keldeo's analysis.

All-out Attacker
I think Focus Blast deserves to be mentioned in move 4.

Focus Blast gets some nice OHKOs that Secret Sword doesn't. It may seem gimmicky to an extent but I usually find more use for Focus Blast than the other moves mentioned in move 4 (Icy Wind/HP Bug/HP Electric).

Firstly, the downsides of other options are as bad (or worse) than the chance of Focus Blast missing. The thing with the other options is that clicking Scald is almost always better since you don't have to predict and the outcome is similar. Eg. Icy Wind hits Torn-T and Latios but I don't see a problem just going for Scald to burn them. Also, Icy Wind can be taken advantage of once let's say we kill off a Latios since its low base power is just sad. Same for HP Electric and HP Bug. Another problem with these other options is that they are just used for getting 2HKOs. Unfortunately, this means that its checks can switch out and heal (another time or even just regen up).

As for Focus Blast, it gets some decent OHKOs that might be useful.

Calcs:
Ferrothorn:
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 278-330 (78.9 - 93.7%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Ferrothorn: 444-524 (126.1 - 148.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Volcanion:
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Volcanion: 178-210 (48.9 - 57.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Volcanion: 319-376 (87.6 - 103.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Rotom-W:
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 144-169 (47.5 - 55.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 276-325 (91 - 107.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Manaphy:
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Manaphy: 207-244 (60.7 - 71.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Manaphy: 292-345 (85.6 - 101.1%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Keldeo:
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Keldeo: 226-267 (69.9 - 82.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 319-376 (98.7 - 116.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Mega Metagross (on the turn it megas):
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Metagross: 247-292 (82 - 97%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Metagross: 270-318 (89.7 - 105.6%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

I believe all these calcs are enough to justify Focus Blast's inclusion. Yes, it might not be necessary to use them against those stuff I mentioned, but neither are the other options. Also, the good thing about Focus Blast is that it is so powerful, anything that isn't immune to it or resists it just cries in pain. Even some resists don't actually resist it.

I am not forgetting about the 30% miss chance. Just use it in moderation and it will work.

I think that HP Bug should be removed. I don't actually see what it can do over HP Electric/Icy Wind. Bug has pretty bad coverage anyway.

I don't see a point with including LO in this set. The only reason I would use LO Keldeo is if it carries a utility move like Taunt or Toxic. Losing HP and power unnecessarily, especially for a mon with nice raw bulk for the choice of switching between your moves (that don't have even have great coverage) is really not worth it imo, and I think people can agree with this.

Choice Scarf
I think HP Ice should be mentioned over Icy Wind. What does Icy Wind do for you since you are already one of the fastest scarfers? The 5 extra BP could be useful:

252 SpA Keldeo Icy Wind vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 112-132 (37.4 - 44.1%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Keldeo Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 122-144 (40.8 - 48.1%) -- 62.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Don't forget that Serp and Bish can take advantage of Icy Wind.

Substitute + Calm Mind
I was wondering whether we could run 8 HP EVs or 29 HP IVs to get a lefties number. Really trivial but it seems nice. I doubt losing 8 SpA EVs on SubCM Keldeo would matter anyway.

RestTalk
LO to be considered as item. I have used RestTalk Keldeo a few times and I always used LO. It worked out pretty fine so I think it deserves to be part of RestTalk.

And that's the end of my first post on this thread. Thank you for spending your precious time reading this and I appreciate it a lot. I really hope this is of help. :]

Last edited:

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon
I agree with most of that but i wouldnt say hp bug should be removed and at the very most i would unslash it and put it in the moves section. hp bug hits psychics like slowbro, latios, and starmie while also hitting celebi 4x super effectively, which is far from pointless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)