/join machamp's fighting dojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
minor addition, still have more to add when I have time. Made some aesthetic changes to the thread too.

#543-545
Venipede

Jamie | 36503
Adamant | Speed Boost | ♂
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Egg moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Twineedle, Pin Missile
Bred by me, hatched by Jamie-mcl on Reddit.
Non-redistributable

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey there Gabe, thanks for your post in my thread.
Where do I start?

I'd be genuinely interested in that Japanese male shiny Hidden Power Fire Bulbasaur of yours.
The one nicknamed "来たる" which translates to "Spring" in Japanese.
I love Pokémon with meaningful nicknames and this one would be an ideal addition to my showcase.

So, I'd be willing to trade you your 4 Wants, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Torkoal and Bouffalant for your aforementioned Bulbasaur if that's okay with you.

Besides, are Breedables cloned with Powersaves' back-up function fine with you or do you prefer freshly bred versions?
I wouldn't mind re-breeding them for you, no problem, I just always prefer to make sure.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Hey there Gabe, thanks for your post in my thread.
Where do I start?

Welp, I'd be genuinely interested in that Japanese male shiny Hidden Power Fire Bulbasaur of yours.
The one nicknamed "来たる" which translates to "Spring" in Japanese.
I love Pokémon with meaningful nicknames and this one would be an ideal addition to my showcase.

So, I'd be willing to trade you your 4 Wants, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Torkoal and Bouffalant for your aforementioned Bulbasaur if that's okay with you.

Besides, are Breedables cloned with Powersave's back-up function fine with you or do you prefer freshly bred versions?
I wouldn't mind re-breeding them for you, no problem, I just always prefer to make sure.

Let me know what you think.

Best greetings.
I don't mind powersaved cloned breedables but remember I do want females.

Also, you can choose something else too. I insist on that. The only other nicknamed Pokemon I have are my Korean hatched Snorunt nickamed "Froslass" in Korean & my Stunky named "Amelie." Stunky isn't on my thread yet but it's hex flawless, female, with the same specs as the other one I have here.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't mind powersaved cloned breedables but remember I do want females.
Yup. All of the Pokémon in my Breedables sections are females.

Also, you can choose something else too. I insist on that. The only other nicknamed Pokemon I have are my Korean hatched Snorunt nickamed "Froslass" in Korean & my Stunky named "Amelie." Stunky isn't on my thread yet but it's hex flawless, female, with the same specs as the other one I have here.
Amelie sounds lovely, I'd be interested in that gem as well.
We can trade later if you want.

Last edited:
- female pokemon with egg moves in safari, apricorn, or dream balls.

I can help you out with that.

Raikou
GAMESTP | 01301
Rash | Pressure | ∅
30 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31(Hidden Power Grass)
Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Weather Ball
Untouched at Level 30.
Comes from a legit Wondercard distributed during Gen 4.
RNG abused by me.
Non-redistributable

CMT for this. Please have a good look at my thread. Can offer you any 3+ breeding requests for this.
I'll reply in your thread when I'm fully awake.

Hey. There's a lot of cool stuff here. I'm mainly interested in Celebi and Hoopa, but I appreciate a handful of shinies you got. HP Fire Bulbasaur and Togepi come to mind. I think the most valuable things I can offer are my 20th anniversary soft resets:

Celebi Modest 31/x/28/31/31/31
Celebi Quiet 31/6/30/31/31/6
Jirachi Careful 28/31/31/31/31/31 (pretty obsolete right now lol)
Jirachi Naughty 29/30/31/31/31/31 (I think you might dig this one, you advised me to keep it lol)

Interested in any of those?

Hey. There's a lot of cool stuff here. I'm mainly interested in Celebi and Hoopa, but I appreciate a handful of shinies you got. HP Fire Bulbasaur and Togepi come to mind. I think the most valuable things I can offer are my 20th anniversary soft resets:

Celebi Modest 31/x/28/31/31/31
Celebi Quiet 31/6/30/31/31/6
Jirachi Careful 28/31/31/31/31/31 (pretty obsolete right now lol)
Jirachi Naughty 29/30/31/31/31/31 (I think you might dig this one, you advised me to keep it lol)

Interested in any of those?
You can list non-events too.

You can list non-events too.
Yeah, but I don't really that much valuable stuff, even more if compared with yours. lol I have zero self-bred shinies. I guess the most valuable breedable I have is (Non-shiny) Timid Quick Ball HP Ice Electrike, but I figure it's not really something to brag about. Aren't you interested in any of the event-mons I listed?

Yeah, but I don't really that much valuable stuff, even more if compared with yours. lol I have zero self-bred shinies. I guess the most valuable breedable I have is (Non-shiny) Timid Quick Ball HP Ice Electrike, but I figure it's not really something to brag about. Aren't you interested in any of the event-mons I listed?
The Naughty Jirachi yes. I mean, I do occasionally trade for breedables of Pokemon I don't have or allow people to breed me something I don't have yet.

The Naughty Jirachi yes. I mean, I do occasionally trade for breedables of Pokemon I don't have or allow people to breed me something I don't have yet.
Nice. Would you trade Celebi or Hoopa for the Jirachi? I don't know what more I could offer for the other one, but I could try to do a breeding request. I also can do some EV training services if that interests you at all.

Nice. Would you trade Celebi or Hoopa for the Jirachi? I don't know what more I could offer for the other one, but I could try to do a breeding request. I also can do some EV training services if that interests you at all.
Celebi is trophy case for me and a Pokemon I won't trade so easily. Hoopa is fine though.

I see. I could offer redis rights for Celebi, but don't know if you'd like that. I'll trade for Hoopa just fine anyway. Can you trade right now?

I see. I could offer redis rights for Celebi, but don't know if you'd like that. I'll trade for Hoopa just fine anyway. Can you trade right now?
I don't need trade rights on other people's Pokemon but thank you. Can't trade tonight, but tomorrow.

Captain's Log, Celebi resetting Journal day 26... with blood shot eyes, I see Gabe's Celebi is no longer marked as Not for trade and now labeled Not Redistributable.

I post here in hopes of trading for Bold HP Fire Celebi before going offline to reset for it myself. CMT? If I can get this I'll probably switch to Jirachi.

Captain's Log, Celebi resetting Journal day 26... with blood shot eyes, I see Gabe's Celebi is no longer marked as Not for trade and now labeled Not Redistributable.

I post here in hopes of trading for Bold HP Fire Celebi before going offline to reset for it myself. CMT? If I can get this I'll probably switch to Jirachi.

It is indeed for trade now, but the only thing I really want that you have is the Sludge Wave Gengar and I prefer to try getting it from the OT first.

I really like your modest Hoopa, could you CMT for it?
Sorry, didn't see anything that was relevant to my interests. Can you do RNG capture projects?

Haven't been playing as much because I'm trying to focus on school, but I have updated my battle-ready Pokemon section. Feel free to ask for something here if you really need it for online comps or something.

It is indeed for trade now, but the only thing I really want that you have is the Sludge Wave Gengar and I prefer to try getting it from the OT first.
I don't think cjlaborde2nd still trades on smogon, but I do have his Fully Redistributable Sludge Wave Hidden Power Ice Gengar on my Alpha Sapphire. It's even a spare. Come on Gabe, please? I really want Celebi! I traded for this back in 2014, when the event came out; it's super legit.

Last edited:
I don't think cjlaborde2nd still trades on smogon, but I do have his Fully Redistributable Sludge Wave Hidden Power Ice Gengar on my Alpha Sapphire. It's even a spare. Come on Gabe, please? I really want Celebi! I traded for this back in 2014, when the event came out; it's super legit.
Well I don't have a problem with its legitimacy, I just don't want to trade something I value as much as my Celebi for a fully redistributable Pokemon that I'm not even getting from the OT.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Sorry, didn't see anything that was relevant to my interests. Can you do RNG capture projects?

Haven't been playing as much because I'm trying to focus on school, but I have updated my battle-ready Pokemon section. Feel free to ask for something here if you really need it for online comps or something.
It's been 4-5years since my last RNG, I don't know how to RNG anymore now, but if you tell me the pokemon you need caught I may have already caught it and not added it to my trade thread yet. Otherwise I can do a BP for you on my pokemon X if you want

It's been 4-5years since my last RNG, I don't know how to RNG anymore now, but if you tell me the pokemon you need caught I may have already caught it and not added it to my trade thread yet. Otherwise I can do a BP for you on my pokemon X if you want
For my Hoopa you can breed both of these:

Female Binacle, (Luxury ball)
Adamant
31/31/31/X/31/31
Sheer force
Egg moves: Switcheroo, Helping Hand

Female Pancham (luxury ball)
Adamant
31/31/31/X/31/31
Scrappy
Egg moves: Play Rough, Storm Throw

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
For my Hoopa you can breed both of these:

Female Binacle, (Luxury ball)
Adamant
31/31/31/X/31/31
Sheer force
Egg moves: Switcheroo, Helping Hand

Female Pancham (luxury ball)
Adamant
31/31/31/X/31/31
Scrappy
Egg moves: Play Rough, Storm Throw
Sure thing. Will let you know when I'm done. :)
Btw the ability on Binacle should be Tough Claws

Well I don't have a problem with its legitimacy, I just don't want to trade something I value as much as my Celebi for a fully redistributable Pokemon that I'm not even getting from the OT.
Well for what it's worth, when he was trading, I gave him somewhere around 30+ monsters for the stuff he traded me. Also, all clones of this Gengar were traded to me by cjlaborde2nd himself at the time he traded me said Gengar, so that I could trade them without sending them to a cloner. Lastly, that event Gengar doesn't have 3 flawless IVs in 3 random stats like your Celebi did, thus it was harder to reset for a flawless Hidden Power; the fact that you can trade it to your friends is just bonus.

#givemetheCelebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)