Drake&Dragon - Watch the Throne

Could you please CMT for your HP Dark Keldeo?

Edit: Sorry, but I don't need your Keldeo anymore. Somehow a Keldeo giveaway came today, and I would rather get one for free than to trade for one. Sorry for any inconvieniences this might have caused, there is nothing wrong with you or your Keldeo, but as stated I am not going to pass on an opportunity to get one for free instead.

Last edited:
Hi. Please cmt for
(#647 - Keldeo Ø)
(Standard Seed / Wondercard)
OT: INV2013 | ID: 01163 | Unova (White 2)
Timid | Justified | Drakero/Dragon
IVs: 31 31 31 31 31 31 - HP Dark
Ut: Superpower, Bounce, IcyWind, Endeavor
Ev'd: CalmMind, SacretSword, Scald, Substitute
(x x 6 252 x 252)

Viridi We didn't see anything in your thread, sorry :( If you are interested, I can give it for a BP from 6th gen :) Lemme now and I'll contact Dragon asap.
gabriel Your Cresselia is pretty awesome. Which method do you use for cloning in 6th gen? Powersaves code or backup system?

Viridi We didn't see anything in your thread, sorry :( If you are interested, I can give it for a BP from 6th gen :) Lemme now and I'll contact Dragon asap.
gabriel Your Cresselia is pretty awesome. Which method do you use for cloning in 6th gen? Powersaves code or backup system?
Yeah, I'll be happy to do that.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys! I'm interested in these mons from you, is there anything of interest to you in my thread? Link is in my sig :toast:

(#150 - ミュウツー
Ø)

OT: Pヒルズ | ID: 06153 | Unima (White)
Timid | Unnerve | Drakero/Dragon
Ut: Hurricane, SignalBeam, HealPulse, Trick

(#649 - ゲノセクト Ø)

OT: えいがかん | ID: 07133 | Unima (White)
Hasty | Download | Drakero/Dragon
Ut: BlazeKick, ExtremeSpeed, IronHead, ShiftGear

Hi guys! I'm interested in these mons from you, is there anything of interest to you in my thread? Link is in my sig :toast:

(#150 - ミュウツー Ø)

OT: Pヒルズ | ID: 06153 | Unima (White)
Timid | Unnerve | Drakero/Dragon
Ut: Hurricane, SignalBeam, HealPulse, Trick

(#649 - ゲノセクト Ø)

OT: えいがかん | ID: 07133 | Unima (White)
Hasty | Download | Drakero/Dragon
Ut: BlazeKick, ExtremeSpeed, IronHead, ShiftGear
Sorry for the late reply T. Your Mesprit looks pretty good :D

Oh, great! :) You mean the Gen 6 one, right? And is that for one or both of them?
Yes, the 6th gen one. I'll talk with Dragon about that, he's actually on vacation broh. I'll contact you via PM for the trade. "Both for Mesprit" is fine for me. Lemme contact Dragon, so I can tell you if it works for him too. So sorry again for the late reply, we are tryna be more active on Smogon but we got many commitments and we can't be here as before. I wanna apologize with you and with all the users that will post in our trade thread for this drawback :/ We'll try to reply your questions more quickly the next time.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes, the 6th gen one. I'll talk with Dragon about that, he's actually on vacation broh. I'll contact you via PM for the trade. "Both for Mesprit" is fine for me. Lemme contact Dragon, so I can tell you if it works for him too. So sorry again for the late reply, we are tryna be more active on Smogon but we got many commitments and we can't be here as before. I wanna apologize with you and with all the users that will post in our trade thread for this drawback :/ We'll try to reply your questions more quickly the next time.
Oh sure, no rush at all. I'd be happy to do 2:2 if there's something else either of you like. I understand about commitments and all that, take all the time that you need :)

Tatertot I sent you a PM :)

I'll start to reset the Shiny God asap. Shout out to my homie fleepter88 that gave me the serial code :D

(493 - アルセウス Ø)

OT: デセルシティ | ID: 03075 | Hoenn (ΩRαS)
Any | Multitype | Désser Shiny Arceus: Code received from fleepter88
IVs: Any - HP: Any
Moves: Judgment, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Earth Power

Resetting infos:
Looking for Timid/Adamant/Jolly nature and flawless IVs
Proofs are below the spoiler

Last edited:
We've revised our trade thread with some new stuff. We changed the order of the posts and we're still tryna reset the japanese exclusive events from XY/ΩRαS. It's about 1 year that Dragon soft-resets Shiny Tanabata Jirachi but it seems that the Wish Pokémon doesn't wanna pop up.
What about Shiny Arceus? I'm at Fortree City right now and I'll try to finish the storyline as soon as possible.
Also, we've been focused on 3rd gen games and we got some new fresh stuff. You can find 'em in our Orre & Soft-reset sections.

Hey man im interested in the naive hp ice lando, i know i asked to trade a couple months back but i have gotten some new stuff that might interested u. If u wanto to check out my more organized and updated list go to nuggetbridge. And also im willing to do a 2for1

Hey man im interested in the naive hp ice lando, i know i asked to trade a couple months back but i have gotten some new stuff that might interested u. If u wanto to check out my more organized and updated list go to nuggetbridge. And also im willing to do a 2for1
Sorry man, we didn't see anything that we need.

Up !!!

We've updated the Orre Section with a new format & new Pokémon. You can find two of them below. We got other XD 'mons that are ready to battle, we'll insert them in the Orre Section as soon as possible.
Also, we're workin' on 3rd generation games to get flawless egg 'mons & the exclusive Channel Jirachi from Pokémon Channel (PAL). Stay tuned!

(#125 - Electabuzz)
(XDRNG / Snagged Shadow Pokémon)

IVs: 31/31/30/31/31/31 - Jolly\Static (♂) - Eridor\64492
Ut: Cross Chop, Follow Me, Counter, Body Slam
Ev'd: Untrained at the moment
[Not available right now]
Snagged from Cipher Admin Ardos at Citadark Isle.

(#373 - Salamence)
(XDRNG / Snagged Shadow Pokémon)

IVs: 31/31/30/25/31/31 - Adamant\Intimidate (♀) - Eridor\64492
Ut: Mimic, Refresh, Dragon Dance, Body Slam
Ev'd: Untrained at the moment
[Not available right now]
Snagged from Cipher Admin Eldes at Citadark Isle.

Yes it is but I'm not going to give it away. Actually I believe that I wouldn't trade my XDRNGs right now, mainly because they are time-consuming and hard to obtain; in other words I couldn't think of anything of equal value (this is only my opinion). Despite that, I'm so glad that you asked for our XD Salamence, in fact this pointed out that someone knows what is rare and what is common.

Then a year passed from my travel in Japan and a hexflawless Jirachi has still to pop up, I hope that my dedication will be rewarded soon. I already tossed some interesting flawless ones like this.

Yes it is but I'm not going to give it away. Actually I believe that I wouldn't trade my XDRNGs right now, mainly because they are time-consuming and hard to obtain; in other words I couldn't think of anything of equal value (this is only my opinion). Despite that, I'm so glad that you asked for our XD Salamence, in fact this pointed out that someone knows what is rare and what is common.

Then a year passed from my travel in Japan and a hexflawless Jirachi has still to pop up, I hope that my dedication will be rewarded soon. I already tossed some interesting flawless ones like this.
Yea, I honestly doubt anything could compare to the work it takes to RNG an XD pokemon....

(besides actually SRing an XD pokemon... *shudders)

Hi please CMT for an UT version of your Bold Tanabata Jirachi (the one with follow me).

Last edited:
Not sure if I have anything you'd be interested in, but feel free to CMT for:

(#492 - Shaymin Ø)
(Method J / DPPt Capture)
OT: Eridor | ID: 14374 | Sinnoh (Platinum)
Timid | Serene Grace | Drakero/Dragon
Ut:
EarthPower, GigaDrain, OminousWind, TailWind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)