Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Turns out I have a few extra copies of this guy, does anyone have any matching ball legends they'd be willing to trade for it?

#485 Heatran
Lv. 68 UT
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Dragon Pulse
OT: Tate 24975
Non Redistributable

Turns out I have a few extra copies of this guy, does anyone have any matching ball legends they'd be willing to trade for it?

#485 Heatran
Lv. 68 UT
Nature:
Modest
Non Redistributable
FML
I've been looking for a competitive Heatran for so long (I.E. 1 day)
And the only legit Legend I have is a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Lando-T which I EV Trained. Which is basically worth nothing.
(No I can't clone, and no. It's not in a matching ball)

#485 Heatran
Lv. 68 UT
Nature:
Modest
Non Redistributable
I've got the following Shiny Legends if you're alright with clones.
- Dive Ball Cobalion (Jolly). SR
- Repeat Ball Terrakion (Jolly). SR, Iron Head
- Heal Ball Virizion (Timid, HP Fire). Synthesis
- Dive Ball Kyurem (Naive, Hex Flawless). Earth Power, Iron Head

Tatertot

FML
I've been looking for a competitive Heatran for so long (I.E. 1 day)
And the only legit Legend I have is a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Lando-T which I EV Trained. Which is basically worth nothing.
(No I can't clone, and no. It's not in a matching ball)
Would you do some breedables for it? I like your Safari Ball Scyther, Dive Ball Pinsir, and Love Ball Kangaskhan. Would that be a fair trade for you?

I've got the following Shiny Legends if you're alright with clones.
- Dive Ball Cobalion (Jolly). SR
- Repeat Ball Terrakion (Jolly). SR, Iron Head
- Heal Ball Virizion (Timid, HP Fire). Synthesis
- Dive Ball Kyurem (Naive, Hex Flawless). Earth Power, Iron Head
I'm totally ok with clones :) I like the Kyurem, did you RNG it yourself? Also, what is the redis policy?

Would you do some breedables for it? I like your Safari Ball Scyther, Dive Ball Pinsir, and Love Ball Kangaskhan. Would that be a fair trade for you
YES
I'll admit, I did it as a joke, but if you're seriously willing to, I can breed those for ya tomorrow ^^

Last edited:
Would you do some breedables for it? I like your Safari Ball Scyther, Dive Ball Pinsir, and Love Ball Kangaskhan. Would that be a fair trade for you?

I'm totally ok with clones :) I like the Kyurem, did you RNG it yourself? Also, what is the redis policy?
Yes, Kyurem was RNG'd myself on my Black cartridge (Laziness to catch legends paid off after learning RNG).

For my Legends, they're non-redis if a cloner keeps a copy.
If they're being traded (such as this), they're Semi-Redistributable. I will have to get the Kyurem cloned first.

Can Anyone clone it for me?

Yes, Kyurem was RNG'd myself on my Black cartridge (Laziness to catch legends paid off after learning RNG).

If they're being traded (such as this), they're Semi-Redistributable. I will have to get the Kyurem cloned first.

I could do it, I can give you references of people I've cloned for

Tatertot

YES
I'll admit, I did it as a joke, but if you're seriously willing to, I can breed those for ya tomorrow ^^
Great! I'll be around, just let me know when they're ready :) (females please)

Sounds good :) Just let me know whenever you're ready to trade.

I just found a random Shiny Graveler while battling wild pokemon to check IVs for eggs I'm breeding. Should I save and keep the Graveler? I'm not sure how rare wild non-friend safari shiny pokemon are in this game.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just found a random Shiny Graveler while battling wild pokemon to check IVs for eggs I'm breeding. Should I save and keep the Graveler? I'm not sure how rare wild non-friend safari shiny pokemon are in this game.
Odds are 1 in 4096 for a non-friend safari shiny in the game. Unfortunately since Graveler isn't in the undiscovered egg group the IVs almost certainly suck. (I'd still keep and wonder trade though, on the off-chance it made someone's day :).)

Odds are 1 in 4096 for a non-friend safari shiny in the game. Unfortunately since Graveler isn't in the undiscovered egg group the IVs almost certainly suck. (I'd still keep and wonder trade though, on the off-chance it made someone's day :).)
Okay, I'll keep since I can always rebreed. Can you explain more on what being in the undiscovered egg group has to do with IV spreads?

This is actually my second wild shiny in X. The first was a Magmar in friend safari. I tried catching them in somewhat matching balls (luxury for Magmar, repeat for Graveler). Maybe I'll host a giveaway for the novelty of them.

Okay, I'll keep since I can always rebreed. Can you explain more on what being in the undiscovered egg group has to do with IV spreads?

This is actually my second wild shiny in X. The first was a Magmar in friend safari. I tried catching them in somewhat matching balls (luxury for Magmar, repeat for Graveler). Maybe I'll host a giveaway for the novelty of them.
Undiscovered egg group mons will always have at least 3 perfect IVs since they can't breed.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Same principle as legendaries. Any Pokémon you catch which cannot breed (like Azurill, etc.) have three IVs forced to 31 [most useful for baby Pokémon]. Means things like Mime Jr. and the like are more likely to be usable as random shinies. But unfortunately Graveler is not such a Pokémon.
\o/ Yay, 1000 posts.

Undiscovered egg group mons will always have at least 3 perfect IVs since they can't breed.
Oh okay.

Yeah this Graveler's IVs suck, one flawless in special defense. Magmar's are fairly decent though. Three flawless in Def, SpA, & Spe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)