MartinLancer's Trade Market - Partially closed until August (Exams on my way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, regarding your CMT; would you mind trading for these 6? Also just to make sure, you know my 6 will be cloned right? You'll have to breed for all of these and female is fine with you correct? (IVs don't matter, just interested in Ball, nature, and moves really)

#092 Gastly |
Timid | Levitate | 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EM : Disable, Perish Song, Smog, Clear Smog
#215 Sneasel |
Jolly | Inner Focus | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Fake Out, Ice Punch, Pursuit, Icicle Crash
#228 Houndour | Timid | Flash Fire | 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EM : Counter, Sucker Punch, Destiny Bond, Pursuit
#231 Phanpy|
Adamant | Pick Up | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Fisurre, Head Smash, Ice Shard, Counter
#234 Stantler| Adamant | Sap Sipper | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Megahorn, Zen headbutt , Bite, Disable
#285 Shroomish |
Adamant | Quick Feet | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Drain Puch, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed

Also, not to be rude, but you should check out the information for your Moon Ball Houndour as it does have some errors.
Great! No problem with clones, lates i will just rebreed them with my trainer id. Thx for note the Houndour error

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
In regards to our trade. I will inform you when my end of the order is done, shouldn't be anymore than a couple days. Thank you :)

Interested in male ekans shroomish and female snorunt (:
I have to offer adamant sentret in a dream ball with egg moves, adamant anorith in a dream ball with aqua jet and knock off, calm swablu with a dream ball and egg moves, and you can also cmt if these don't interest you

Interested in male ekans shroomish and female snorunt (:
I have to offer adamant sentret in a dream ball with egg moves, adamant anorith in a dream ball with aqua jet and knock off, calm swablu with a dream ball and egg moves, and you can also cmt if these don't interest you
Hi! All are females? if true is ok for me!. Then you want ekans and shroomish males and snorunf female right?

The sentret and swablu that you offer me are ok. So the trade will be
My ekans ♂ + shroomish ♂ + snorunt ♀ for yours sentret ♀ + swablu ♀ + Anorith ♀ spitback
Confirm me if ok and what habilities your prefer for ekans and shroomish
I'd like quick feet on shroomish and intimidate ekans (:
What abilities do you want on your swablu and sentret? They both have access to their ha

cmt for a savannah in egg form , and an ekans genders don't matter
Hi! Both are in egg forms or only the scatterbug? I suppose that the last one is flawless.

If you will trade clones to me, i like a female Ratatta and a female Abra, in the case thar arent clones the Abra can be a female spitback.
Also a clone of the sandstrom Vivillon is ok for both if you can trade it

Hi! Both are in egg forms or only the scatterbug? I suppose that the last one is flawless.

If you will trade clones to me, i like a female Ratatta and a female Abra, in the case thar arent clones the Abra can be a female spitback.
Also a clone of the sandstrom Vivillon is ok for both if you can trade it
i have a rat and an abra in stock :) . that vivilion is a shiny and not mine . My pattern is high plain .

both flawless , not one .

i have a rat and an abra in stock :) . that vivilion is a shiny and not mine . My pattern is high plain .

both flawless , not one .
Ok! I trade flawless unless say otherwise, but i asked because i have Vivillon listed in both forms.
Will take some days to breed, i will PM you when im ready

CMT for Houndour and Meowth in Moon Balls. The spitbacks would be alright. I have tons of heart scales if you need those

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
My Jolly
Flash Fire, Ponyta 31/31/31/x/31/31 for your Timid
Compound Eyes, Vivillon 31/x/31/31/31/31 (F for M or F) is ready for pickup (I PM'd you and alerted you twice)

Edit: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Hi ! CMT for :

#287 Slakoth | Adamant | Truant | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Pursuit, Hammer Arm, Night Slash ( Female please )

EDIT: I just notice we have a pending trade since like 1 or 2 months x( ( my love ball misdreavus for you QS Vivillon ). I'm really sorry, I totally forgot you :/ Do you still want it ? If yes, I will breed this tonight quickly...

Hi ! CMT for :

#287 Slakoth | Adamant | Truant | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Pursuit, Hammer Arm, Night Slash ( Female please )

EDIT: I just notice we have a pending trade since like 1 or 2 months x( ( my love ball misdreavus for you QS Vivillon ). I'm really sorry, I totally forgot you :/ Do you still want it ? If yes, I will breed this tonight quickly...
Hi! I dont need the Misdreavus anymore since i obtain another in this time, but just tell me if you still want the Vivillon and we can make another trade.
What is the value of a Pokeball Pattern Vivillon clone? Also im interested in a female run away Buneary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)