Thiago, The Poke Lurks Nearby - Special Balls - Last Update: 05/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok awesome, just wanted to make sure! And yep, flawless Pokemon sounds great to me! Take your time since I'll have to breed your two as well, hopefully if the HA females cooperate with me it won't take too long.

And I almost forgot to ask, would you like a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yamask or a Quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0 one? I'm able to breed both spreads, so just let me know.

Ok awesome, just wanted to make sure! And yep, flawless Pokemon sounds great to me! Take your time since I'll have to breed your two as well, hopefully if the HA females cooperate with me it won't take too long.

And I almost forgot to ask, would you like a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yamask or a Quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0 one? I'm able to breed both spreads, so just let me know.
edit:
sorry for that my phone is playing with me. I want a bold one please. Lets speak more later when i'm with my pc.

edit:
sorry for that my phone is playing with me. I want a bold one please. Lets speak more later when i'm with my pc.
Just wanted to let you know that your female Karrablast and Yamask are ready! My friend code is 3497-0177-5802, so just let me know whenever you're ready.

I'm ready whenever you are =D
Coming online :)

Edit: I just realized that the Eevee I traded you didn't have Charm because when I bred it, the parent forgot Charm. If that's a problem, let me know and I can either breed another one or send something extra. Sorry for the trouble ^^"

Last edited:
25 new additions from Kanto!:
Expect updates from other regions in the next week or so :)
Aerodactyl
Nest Ball Bulbasaur
Moon/Timer Ball Growlithe
Quick/Safari Ball Kangaskhan
Heavy Ball Lapras
Dream/Lure Ball Magikarp
HA Magnemite
Great Ball Mr.Mime
Dive Ball Omanyte
Safari Ball Pinsir
Nest Ball Poliwag
Safari Ball Scyther
Heavy Ball Shellder
Dream/Heavy Ball Snorlax
Great Ball Tangela
Dive/Dream Ball Tentacool
Dream Ball Vulpix
Moon/Dream/Love Ball Zubat

Heyo ThePokeLurker
CMT for analytic Porygon, Lure Ball Magikarp, Safari Ball Trapinch :D
I'm assuming you want females right?
Will you do female 5IV Dream Ball Heracross and Repeat Ball Cyndaquil? If you don't do 12.5% females, then maybe Cyndaquil spitback and 5IV Exeggcute/Heracross?
Also I'm backed up on trades and you will most likely have to wait a couple weeks. Please let me know if that's okay with you :)

I'm assuming you want females right?
Will you do female 5IV Dream Ball Heracross and Repeat Ball Cyndaquil? If you don't do 12.5% females, then maybe Cyndaquil spitback and 5IV Exeggcute/Heracross?
Also I'm backed up on trades and you will most likely have to wait a couple weeks. Please let me know if that's okay with you :)
Sure, I'll try to get you female Cyndaquil and Exeggcute and Heracross. Spitback trade right?

Oh I thought we were talking 5IVs. Spitbacks work too :) Since Cyndaquil is 12.5% female I don't mind if you don't trade Exeggcute.
Wait a sec what's the definition of spitbacks? 5 IVs in the wrong place? I can do 5 IVs in the right places if you want, but it'll take longer, especially on female Cyndaquil xD

Wait a sec what's the definition of spitbacks? 5 IVs in the wrong place? I can do 5 IVs in the right places if you want, but it'll take longer, especially on female Cyndaquil xD
Spitbacks = 4IVs or 5 IVs in the wrong place xD
Up to you, I'm okay with either spitback for spitback or 5IV flawless for 5IV flawless.

Spitbacks = 4IVs or 5 IVs in the wrong place xD
Up to you, I'm okay with either spitback for spitback or 5IV flawless for 5IV flawless.
If its okay with you can we just do spitbacks? If I get them flawless I'll give you flawless. I am just abit concerned about the female Cyndaquil, that's all xP

If its okay with you can we just do spitbacks? If I get them flawless I'll give you flawless. I am just abit concerned about the female Cyndaquil, that's all xP
Alright, let's do spitbacks then :D I don't blame you, I don't do 12.5% female requests either .__.

Added an important rule:
- Please do not cancel any trades after we have negotiated a deal only because you don't need it anymore.
We think it's a disrespect with us. Of course, this doesn't apply if we traded the wrong Pokemon or the trader had problems with real life.

Thiagodd cmt for female lure ball Tentacool and heavy ball Skarmory.

What I also have that is not mentioned in my thread are dream Ball Slowpoke, dusk ball skorupi, quick ball Whismur and dusk ball Croagunk

Thiagodd cmt for female lure ball Tentacool and heavy ball Skarmory.

What I also have that is not mentioned in my thread are dream Ball Slowpoke, dusk ball skorupi, quick ball Whismur and dusk ball Croagunk
Sorry, I didn't see anything I'm interested =/

Another big update of 20 Pokes :)

19 Pokes from Johto:
Dream/Level Ball Houndour
Dream Ball Igglybuff
Heavy/Premier Ball Pineco
Great Ball Miltank
Dream Ball Marill
Lux/Heal Ball Gligar
Net ball Corsola
Fast/Moon/Dream Ball Mareep
Dream Ball Shuckle
Lux ball Sneasel
Timer Ball Cyndaquil
Great Ball Totodile
Love Ball Chinchou
Level Ball Elekid

Plus a Poke from Kanto:
Lux Ball Magikarp

Edit: Safari Ball Chansey + Dream Ball Smoochum added!

Last edited:
yey new name Nerina !!
cmt for HA skiddo and great ball totodile
females for females and if you want spitbacks for spitbacks, that's ok too?

thiagodd cmt for HA skiddo if nerina doesn't see anything? or if you see something, and she does, we'll work something out? (i like to make things complicated)

Interested in this

Nidoran (M)
Stock: 0
Hustle / Poison Point / Rivalry
Natures: Timid / Jolly
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: None
Notes: Thanks to awiec for Dream Ball Nidoran

Can you please CMT for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)