Lyop's Competitive Pokemon Shop, 2/9 More Transferred Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have to get a few of my things cloned anyways. I will see if i can find someone trustworthy to clone for me. Do you have anyone in mind?
I don't think I know anyone who's done cloning for me before, but in general, people on smogon are pretty trustworthy, I'd say.

Hi, I have a shiny Japanese event Fukuoka Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31 and I'm interested in your shiny Virizion. Let me know if you're interested in making a trade.

Hi, I have a shiny Japanese event Fukuoka Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31 and I'm interested in your shiny Virizion. Let me know if you're interested in making a trade.
Sure, do you want a nickname or anything? I'll be able to trade later today if you have it ready.

Cleffa is in a Heal Ball and the Pineco is in a regular pokeball but I have access to getting it into a Dusk Ball or Repeat Ball
Those are nice. Could you pm me with any other pokemon you have in different pokeballs too? We can discuss from there.

Sure, do you want a nickname or anything? I'll be able to trade later today if you have it ready.
No nickname thanks. I can trade whenever (but remember I'm GMT+0 so if you're from America/Australia/wherever, I might be asleep "later today" haha).

Would you be interested in any of the following?:
Heal Ball Bold Chansey, Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
Timid Quick Ball Noibat
Jolly Luxury Ball Riolu, Bullet Punch, Crunch, Agility, Blaze Kick
Dive Ball OR Heal Ball Calm Frillish
Nest Ball Impish or Careful Ferroseed, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes
Luxury Ball Careful Larvitar, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit
Dusk Ball Adamant Honedge
Luxury Ball, Timid, Anticipation, Eevee with Wish, Stored Power, Yawn, and Synchronoise
Net Ball, Adamant, Speed Boost Venipede, Spikes, Toxic Spikes
Repeat Ball Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling

If you are interested in any, please specify if they NEED to be female, as certain ones (like Riolu) will be difficult to do.

Would you be interested in any of the following?:
Heal Ball Bold Chansey, Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
Timid Quick Ball Noibat
Jolly Luxury Ball Riolu, Bullet Punch, Crunch, Agility, Blaze Kick
Dive Ball OR Heal Ball Calm Frillish
Nest Ball Impish or Careful Ferroseed, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes
Luxury Ball Careful Larvitar, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit
Dusk Ball Adamant Honedge
Luxury Ball, Timid, Anticipation, Eevee with Wish, Stored Power, Yawn, and Synchronoise
Net Ball, Adamant, Speed Boost Venipede, Spikes, Toxic Spikes
Repeat Ball Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling

If you are interested in any, please specify if they NEED to be female, as certain ones (like Riolu) will be difficult to do.
I'd be interested in bold chansey and female net ball venipede.

Eevee
Level 1
Bold, Anticipation (Pixilate), 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish, Protect
OT: Lucy
ID: 38799
Notes: UT, Nicknameable
Do I own anything you would like for this? I can also do EV training service and what not.. xd

Eevee
Level 1
Bold, Anticipation (Pixilate), 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish, Protect
OT: Lucy
ID: 38799
Notes: UT, Nicknameable
Do I own anything you would like for this? I can also do EV training service and what not.. xd
How about a jolly victini?

Hi, I am interested in you scizor and timbur with the move tutors from the 5th generation. In exchange I can pretty much breed every pokemon up to 5 IV with the nature you would like and egg moves available in pokemon Y. Since I do not have any other games other than pokemon Y i do not have access to previous generation TM's or Move tutors. I can also offer you some BP if you would like. Thank you :)

Awch, same goes for ralts? ;-; I would love a female one. Also can I by any chance get conkeldurr too if I let you redistribute Victini? :3
I can do timburr and eevee for victini with distribution rights.

Hi, I am interested in you scizor and timbur with the move tutors from the 5th generation. In exchange I can pretty much breed every pokemon up to 5 IV with the nature you would like and egg moves available in pokemon Y. Since I do not have any other games other than pokemon Y i do not have access to previous generation TM's or Move tutors. I can also offer you some BP if you would like. Thank you :)
Let me pm you with some stuff I have in mind

I can do timburr and eevee for victini with distribution rights.

Let me pm you with some stuff I have in mind
Alright, and I hope you know I meant the timburr with moves. c: I would like them nicknamed, but give me some time to come up with a nickname. o. o

Alright, and I hope you know I meant the timburr with moves. c: I would like them nicknamed, but give me some time to come up with a nickname. o. o
Yeah, the ones transferred from bw. :) pm me the nicknames once you've decided then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)