The Emporium: XY 5IV Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would you give me 2 5IVs for the one 6?
Unless I already had them cloned I doubt it, I don't consider there to be much of a difference between 5IV and 6IV for mons who don't use the irrelevant-5IV stat at all. They just look cool.

Added HP Ice Electrike to the thread. One is the ideal spread, one is my SV and I can nickname him, but has 24 in Def. Both have Even in At.

Yeti

dark saturday
No I can trade for 2 5IVs for my one 6IV
I don't think that's a fair trade at all, if you had a Naïve Bagon with Hydro Pump then maybe but a 6IV Breloom is just for show, I think you will be hard pressed to find someone who would do that 2:1. They're all competitive shinies and for many of them, the X being 31 is solely a trophy stat. I would do 1:1 or the Torchic as originally planned which I had cloned for you.

Never mind then plus it has 2 egg moves, and it has a chance to be removed because its cloned. you also still get to keep your Torchic.

Yeti

dark saturday
Never mind then plus it has 2 egg moves, and it has a chance to be removed because its cloned. you also still get to keep your Torchic.
Err, there's no chance of a Pokémon being deleted if you clone properly the way we do. Keeping the Torchic is irrelevant, I have the original and a clone on me, I will always keep my original copy regardless of how many clones I trade. There's no chance of clones being removed, Nintendo patched cloning in Gen 5 but it's been in every game before and they've never distinguished between clones before, they aren't going to now.
Again if you don't want to trade 1:1 I sincerely doubt any trader on Smogon will do 2:1, the 6IV is for show only.

So is Torchic thats why I don't want to trade for it, Breloom changes his whole body. Torchic on the other hand does not change almost at all.

Yeti, I found you randomly. Would you be kind enough to practice cloning with me? I just want to trade whatever-mon until I get the hang of it, and when I do I'll send you a flawless Pokemon or even a shiny flawless pokemon. B U T I'd have to be Reeeally comfortable with cloning to send you the flawless shiny.

How long have you practiced?

Yeti

dark saturday
So is Torchic thats why I don't want to trade for it, Breloom changes his whole body. Torchic on the other hand does not change almost at all.
Uhh, Torchic's colors reverse, it changes a good degree. The evolved form is also darker and Mega Blaziken looks different as well. If you didn't want a Torchic why did you ask for one in the first place? They look pretty good for shinies as their colors are augmented once evolved. You can tell them apart.

Croconaw you would need to talk to rem about cloning, I am not the one who does it, also he does it via the infrared irl method, not anything online.

Oh, Yeti are you two fiends irl? Darn, it may only work with link cable... I have to spend $$$ on a new 3DS and game now :( Thanks anyway...I wish i could trade.

Yeti

dark saturday
Oh, Yeti are you two fiends irl? Darn, it may only work with link cable... I have to spend $$$ on a new 3DS and game now :( Thanks anyway...I wish i could trade.
No, he uses his sister's 3DS. It uses the infrared. I think there's a way to do it online as well but I don't know how and don't need to know since rem has access to two.

I have a trophy shiny Garchomp and trophy shiny Pancham. I also have a 4 iv ditto (hp, defense, sp. defense, and speed). Any way you'd be willing to trade the shiny charmander with what I have available?

Yeti

dark saturday
I have a trophy shiny Garchomp and trophy shiny Pancham. I also have a 4 iv ditto (hp, defense, sp. defense, and speed). Any way you'd be willing to trade the shiny charmander with what I have available?
I have a trophy Gabite/Pancham already and numerous shiny Garchomps waiting for Bank, we have two 5IV Ditto as well :[ If you get any other trophies be sure to let me know, I hope we can work something out!

POSSIBLY FINAL BRED-BY-US SHINY UPDATE
Mawile has been added - the second-to-last mon I bred and the last to be hatched. RIP Instacheck, until a new method comes along our stock looks to be set. I will continue updating my Trophy Case with mons I have bred/traded for. We are able to clone anything we have under the stipulation we have redis rights to it.

Yeti

dark saturday
CMT for shiny talonflame & shiny ferroseed & shiny electrike (F)
Are there any egg moves on Pinsir? If so, looking at him/Alakazam/Nidoqueen. I presume there are since your normal 5IV stock has egg moves. The Electrike can come as an EVed Manectric if you'd like.
Do you have a shiny chansey already?
I am so salty about that. Sooo salty. rem sent me our 5IV Ditto to breed Chansey and Instacheck got patched :[ Chansey was my next project. But we will be looking to trade for one, whether here or on another site.
CMT for Shiny staryu. I have some trophy ones not listed as well.
I don't suppose your shiny Gourgeist are actually Pumpkaboos by any chance? Since I presume not, I'll do Staryu for a Growlithe clone. If you can't clone him we can and I'll return the original.

Last edited:
hi. im interested in your shinny vulpix and shiny noibat with ability capsule. i have 5iv adamant huge power shiny marril with egg moves and 5iv impish immunity gligar for trade.

Are there any egg moves on Pinsir? If so, looking at him/Alakazam/Nidoqueen. I presume there are since your normal 5IV stock has egg moves. The Electrike can come as an EVed Manectric if you'd like.

I am so salty about that. Sooo salty. rem sent me our 5IV Ditto to breed Chansey and Instacheck got patched :[ Chansey was my next project. But we will be looking to trade for one, whether here or on another site.

I don't suppose your shiny Gourgeist are actually Pumpkaboos by any chance? Since I presume not, I'll do Staryu for a Growlithe clone. If you can't clone him we can and I'll return the original.
Growlithe isn't cloned and I plan on reserving it for trades with people that demand non-cloned pokes. Is there a reason for your preference of pumpkaboo over gourgeist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)