Worker's (se)XY Sex-Slave Trade (New Shiny HP Fire Bulbasaurs & New 4 Nature 4 egg move Bulbasaurs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I'm interested in one of your male Ferroseeds, I have Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Larvitar with Dragon Dance to offer in exchange.

Okay I need life orb, choice band, assault vest, choice specs, choice scarf. If you guys don't mind splitting these 5 items up then you can both get what you want. I don't care who does what lol.
We both have our items, bedlington has the life orb and assault vest and I have the three choice items. Added.

Okay I need life orb, choice band, assault vest, choice specs, choice scarf. If you guys don't mind splitting these 5 items up then you can both get what you want. I don't care who does what lol.
We got all 5 items and I added you. Let me know when you want to trade

hey :)
in interested in kangaskhan

i could offer adamant machop 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with no guard and bullet punch (egg move) (♂)
naive cloyster 31/31/xx/31/31/31 with skill link and rock blast (egg move)
adamant technician scyther 31/31/31/xx/31/31
adamant swift swim magicarp 31/31/31/xx/31/31
and timid gastly 31/xx/31/31/31/31

im kinda new to the forum, but i alrdy traded with EIFF, machao11991, JayTee and Bidoof rocks :)
pm me if ure interested :)

CMT for Wish Heal Ball Female flawless eevee.

The Male and Female Ferroseed also catch my eye. Post on my thread if you like something.

We both have our items, bedlington has the life orb and assault vest and I have the three choice items. Added.
We got all 5 items and I added you. Let me know when you want to trade
Awesome, thanks you guys.

hey :)
in interested in kangaskhan

i could offer adamant machop 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with no guard and bullet punch (egg move) (♂)
naive cloyster 31/31/xx/31/31/31 with skill link and rock blast (egg move)
adamant technician scyther 31/31/31/xx/31/31
adamant swift swim magicarp 31/31/31/xx/31/31
and timid gastly 31/xx/31/31/31/31

im kinda new to the forum, but i alrdy traded with EIFF, machao11991, JayTee and Bidoof rocks :)
pm me if ure interested :)
Any of them in matching balls?

Interested in a Battle Maison item for a Ferroseed? I have 48BP ready to spend for whatever you'd like.
No thanks, got plenty now.

Can you CMT for a heal ball eevee? Female would be nice but i'd be more than happy to have a male.
Sure thing.

bp item for chansey?:)
No thanks mate.

I saw you at smogon FS chat today, but by the time I wrote out you had already disconnected.
I have:
Female Adamant Penta-Fletchling w/ Gale Wings and Luxury Ball
Male Timid Penta-Scatterbug w/ Compound Eyes and in Quick Ball (my Vivillon is Savanna pattern)

Would you trade any of those for Modest Gooey Goomy?

EDIT: Default pokérus and I can throw in a lucky egg

I saw you at smogon FS chat today, but by the time I wrote out you had already disconnected.
I have:
Female Adamant Penta-Fletchling w/ Gale Wings and Luxury Ball
Male Timid Penta-Scatterbug w/ Compound Eyes and in Quick Ball (my Vivillon is Savanna pattern)

Would you trade any of those for Modest Gooey Goomy?

EDIT: Default pokérus and I can throw in a lucky egg
I'd actually be interested in both of those. Anything else you're interested in?

hello, im interested in a female ferroseed. can you cmt? ^^

(OT: Worker) (Y: 65016) (Lv: 1)
Ferroseed

31/31/31/x/31/0 | Relaxed | Iron Barbs |
Leech Seed / Stealth Rocks / Spikes |
:4
|

Would you take a brave contrary inkay, a pichu with volt tackle, a relaxed snorlax, a brave honedge, an adamant honedge, or a rotom for a male ferroseed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)